Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-02-13, 6:20pm
sunscreen me baby

My ends are scratchy and white so I don't get the pretty looking core shots However I do have a pretty bad photo of what the glass cooked up to way back in 2007. Slightly horrified by my stringer, lol
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-10-08, 9:00am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

I finally have the answer! My last glass order I picked up 1/4 lb each of every color that seemed likely, and DING DING DING, we have a winner! It's Apricot Jam!

L-111

Old 2013-10-08, 9:21am
T.J. made me do it

Or Tomato Soup. TS is a bit brighter than AJ. In the pic below the two at the front and rear are AJ and the middle 4 are TS.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1650719...made-lampwork?

Old 2013-10-08, 9:30am
T.J. made me do it

Guess I should have checked the beginning of the thread. My bad!