LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2020-07-07, 11:34am

Default Anyone Selling Bead Caps Anymore?

Or just selling the pre-punched blank disks for big hole beads?

I'm having a heck of a time locating them now that I'm nearing the end of my current stash that I bought a few years ago.

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Handmade Murrini Chips, Glass Beads, & Lampwork Tutorials
Old 2020-07-09, 1:42pm

I was afraid there might be no response since no one is doing this anymore... Man, I really didn't want to have to make these myself, lol! If anyone would like to make them for me please reach out. I would be so grateful! Thank you!

Old 2020-07-09, 4:53pm
Loving learning

You might try posting in the bathroom to let people know you have this inquiry. Maybe put a link in there? Someone may know where you can get them.
Old 2020-07-09, 5:14pm

Hi Eileen! Thanks so much I'll try that

Old 2020-07-09, 6:47pm
Slogan Challenged...

also I would try Facebook. the group Lampwork beadmakers tips & techniques is a massive group from all over that gets a lot of eyes. Might be someone there, I personally have not seen any in some time. Good luck

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2020-07-10, 12:40pm

Thanks Kristin! I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post a request like this in that group since it might encourage selling. I can send a PM to the admin though and ask. I appreciate the help!

Old 2020-07-10, 1:44pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMode View Post
Thanks Kristin! I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post a request like this in that group since it might encourage selling. I can send a PM to the admin though and ask. I appreciate the help!
I think it will get deleted, as no sales are allowed. There are two destash groups you can try: Destash Supplies for Lampworks and Lampwork Supplies Destash. Either one will allow an ISO post.
Old 2020-07-10, 7:57pm

Do you mean this stuff?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5932527..._click=1&cns=1