Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-05-17, 9:29am

Default Glasstique Withdrawals

Has anyone heard when GA might be coming out with more Glasstique stuff? Just curious. I keep looking and looking but so far nada.
Old 2008-05-17, 10:23am
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Mmmm. Me too.
Glass Crack.

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-05-17, 1:27pm

They are reworking the program from what I've heard. Hoping the new line is ready soon I'm missing it too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-05-17, 11:09pm

Should be anytime. I was told a few weeks ago that is would be about a month they had some business issues of someone selling using the glasstique name when they were not glasstique. I was told a few weeks ago it would be about a month. If you call they may be able to sell you some colors if not send me a pm I may be able to run over there and pick you up some

Old 2008-05-18, 1:51am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Kare that bead is to die for!!!

back to our regular schedule... yes we need more glasstique colors....

Old 2008-05-18, 2:07am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

I know that Havana moon light will be added to the "regular" colors

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2008-05-18, 3:15pm
i loves me some glass

some of the older GA glasstique colors are being put into the full time palette.... and looking good.... new limited colors will be available soon through a revamped program... GA is pretty busy gettin ready to Portland GAS (www.glassart.org) so we shall see when they release the new glasstique style action.... go to the conference and stop by GA when you are up there to say hey and let them know how anxious you are for new treats...
Old 2008-05-20, 1:26pm
Button Queen

Hey Mike - do you know if they're going to be at B&B?
Old 2008-05-20, 10:01pm

Oh man, if I lived near GA I'd be in sooooo much trouble. I will give them a call in the morning. Thanks for the suggestion! And Lori - thanks so much for your offer. I'll pm you after I call them.
Old 2008-05-21, 10:16am

When I am up there? As in just passing through!
That's it I'm calling them now!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2008-05-21, 2:36pm

Hey everyone... Thomas from GA here. Stopping the Glasstique program as abruptly as we did was never something that we anticipated but, as mentioned earlier in this thread, it was a bit out of our control... but FEAR NOT! Henry and I have been working diligently on some awesome colors that are almost ready for release. Make sure you are on the Glass Alchemy mailing list (you can subscribe on the website) so you are notified once the ball starts rolling.

Thomas
Old 2008-05-21, 3:46pm
Type ZZZ personality

Weeeeee!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2020-09-11, 12:47pm
Melting for Glass!

Default GA Glasstique

I am getting ready to list some GA Glasstique colors in FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/supp...workbeadartist

Some Havana Moon, Black Ruby, etc.

Cecilia