AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Old 2012-09-04, 1:37pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

You KNOW I'm in! I miss your face, Claudia!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f

Old 2012-09-04, 1:40pm

merci, lori

Old 2012-09-04, 3:58pm
GabysGlassWorks

This book looks amazing! I am really looking forward to this and would be thrilled to get a signed copy!!!

Old 2012-09-05, 8:30am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Will you be selling this book at one of the dutch glass shops as well since shipping is quite expensive?

Old 2012-09-05, 8:33am

yes, that's really expensive, I agree. for the moment I don't have a seller in the netherlands.

Old 2012-09-05, 8:54am
da General

Just got two copies! Can't wait, Claudia.

I forgot to put a message during checkout so emailed you just now - would you please sign both copies for me and my friend? Thanks!!!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-09-05, 9:15am
GabysGlassWorks

Eek! Just ordered mine and I'm so excited!! Thank you, Claudia! <3

Old 2012-09-05, 11:03am

My I-pad can't load the website or order.

[url="https://www.instagram.com/nohlineartjewelry/]
Old 2012-09-05, 11:58am
I speak Murrini!

I'm stuck at work but am stalking this thread as I'd love to get one of Claudia's books! I checked the site - which looks like it's coming together well - but just can't seem to find the link to purchase the book!!! HELP!

Can anyone give me a direct link, so I can sneak on here when by boss isn't looking and buy it? I know...I'm terrible! But I DO work hard after all...

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2012-09-05, 12:17pm
GabysGlassWorks

DeAnne, If you go back to the first post in this thread there is a link for the website where you can order the book. Claudia's links in her signature won't take you there. I hope that helps.

Old 2012-09-05, 12:22pm
Disconnected

Try this link
http://www.glassbeadtrip.com/en/comm...ass-bead-trip/

Old 2012-09-05, 12:29pm
I'm a lilac!

It looks beautiful! Congratulations!

Old 2012-09-05, 12:30pm

I just ordered my copy. Would love to have it signed, but there was not a place to say that. Thanks for writing this, it looks wonderful.

Jo Kaczmarski
Old 2012-09-05, 12:42pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

Just ordered mine too - can't wait to see it Claudia!

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2012-09-05, 12:51pm

I ordered one too but couldn't find a place to leave a note to have it signed - would you sign mine as well? Thanks so much - I can't wait!
Jenny

Old 2012-09-05, 1:58pm
I speak Murrini!

Thanks guys! Got it! Woo hoo....(sneaky me! )

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2012-09-05, 2:24pm

I'm hoping she signs them all. Because I would love mine signed.
Old 2012-09-05, 3:01pm

Please, please sign mine.
Lori K.
Old 2012-09-05, 3:40pm
Knob Creek Glass

Ordered mine. Thank you Claudia.
Old 2012-09-05, 3:50pm

Please sign mine as well! Thank you!

[url="https://www.instagram.com/nohlineartjewelry/]
Old 2012-09-05, 4:09pm

Will you please sign mine, too?

Beth

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Old 2012-09-05, 7:45pm

thank you very much everybody. of course I sign all books !
bonne nuit (or good morning ??? it's almost 5 AM in france …)

Old 2012-09-05, 8:46pm

I ordered in French but would like an Engish book please. Thanks!!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2012-09-05, 8:48pm

thank you paula ! the book is in three languages in the same time, there aren't different versions ! so you will have the book in english
kind regards, claudia

Old 2012-09-05, 10:07pm
Mad about Glass

So glad you are signing all of them as I also forgot to ask in the comments field.

[url]

Old 2012-09-05, 11:44pm

I got mine two days ago, and - it is completely adorable! Claudias perfect beads, great pictures from working process to finished jewelery, precise descriptions and as an extra goodie the Artclay part which covers Claudias ideas to combine glass and silver - just GREAT!

You will love it!

Angela - from rainy (again...) Switzerland....

Old 2012-09-05, 11:46pm

merci, angela !!!

Old 2012-09-06, 12:06am

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
Will you be selling this book at one of the dutch glass shops as well since shipping is quite expensive?
Hi Suzanne,

some of the swiss beadgirls share costs by ordering together - or they pick it in Wertheim, at the GlasperlenSymposium Claudia will sell her book there. (and sign, of course )

Groetjes
Angela

Old 2012-09-06, 9:05am
Salt Box Beads

Next payday...I'am in.
Old 2012-09-07, 4:37am
Learning Every Day

I just ordered mine... can't wait. Hope it doesn't take TOO long to get to Australia. I have long admired your work.. congratulations on putting this book together. You must be so pleased and proud.
jenni