Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-07-05, 10:31am

Default The Long Awaited Ear Gauge CGBeadrollers are Here

The long awaited
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CGBeadrollers have arrived, and they have their own
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and there are two different versions: tunnels and plugs. The tunnels middle gauge diameters (the diameter in the middle that will touch the ear) range from 3mm to 13mm and 14mm to 19mm.

Right now I'm only releasing one of two in the 'plug' category. The bigger version is taking a bit longer than expected, but I wanted to release this one before I go to the Gathering next week. This version is extremely simple to use. I placed the cavity at the edge of the paddle so you can use any size punty or glass rod you choose. I'm not adept with using a punty so I simply made my practice plugs on the end of a 3/32" mandrel. The practice plug has a hole in one side and the wearer can either put that in the back of their ears or proudly display it in the front as new style ear plug. The plugs middle gauge diameters range from 3mm up to 13mm on this version. The tool yet to come out will range from 14mm up to 20mm.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2014-07-05, 1:52pm

Saw your new ride, looks great! Good insurance rates too!
Old 2014-07-05, 2:43pm

I'm happy with it, but I sure do miss my Jeep. Old habits die hard.

-Donna

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2014-07-05, 6:20pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Donna, those look awesome!! Now I just need cash

Thanks SO much for making these!!!
sue

Old 2014-07-05, 9:03pm

Glad to oblige.....

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2014-07-10, 5:14pm
Hobby Junkie

Here are 2 pairs that I made with the plug roller last night.

First attempt

Second attempt

Old 2014-07-13, 7:29pm

Nice!
Old 2014-07-13, 7:33pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Awesome job cori!

Old 2014-07-31, 9:19pm
Bead semi-newbie

i just got mine in the mail, anyone got any experience using the new gauge roller?
LOVE silver glass