Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2011-11-23, 8:51am
DSDWC

Default Date Change!! Scroll Work Intensive with Trey Cornette now Jan 14-15th The Mandrel LA

Decided to move the date so it was a weekend only class. Now it is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday 14-15th of January 2012.
Please come join me for a wonderful weekend of glass.

If you have been wanting to sharpen your scrollwork and stringer work skills then this is the class for you. We will spend 2 whole days with an optional 3rd doing nothing but scrollwork. Starting with straight lines and dots and then moving to scrolling patterns and finishing of with raised scrollwork and geometric designs.
I have had lots of requests for this class and finally have had time to put to put together a good syllabus of lessons to help you find your way to better stringer control.
Please come join us for 2 or even 3 days of great Lampwork fun and learning.

http://www.themandrel.com/index.php?...age=page&id=28

Here are a few things you can expect to see in the class

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Trey Cornette; 2011-11-30 at 12:16pm.
Old 2011-11-30, 12:09pm
Oh my!

Um, do you mean 2012? Just asking?
Old 2011-11-30, 12:17pm
DSDWC

Fixed it. Thank You!!

Old 2011-11-30, 1:09pm

oo those dates now woek for me! Off to email Donna!

[url="https://www.instagram.com/nohlineartjewelry/]
Old 2011-12-06, 4:21pm
DSDWC

Desperately need a couple of more students to make this class a go.
It's going to be a great class and I promise everyone will walk away with a Trey Cornette bead!

Old 2011-12-06, 6:22pm
I'm meeeeelting

I want to take this class, but I need to wait until I know the class will happen for sure to commit, because I'll need to make sure that airfare, etc., is reasonable or that I can get a mileage ticket. Donna has made herself a note to pester me when she gets to a point of only needing one more student to make the class happen.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2011-12-06, 6:39pm
DSDWC

Great Artsyuno!
I should also mention that this is the only time I am scheduled to teach the Scroll Work class this year!

Old 2011-12-08, 10:24pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I still need a couple more people to make this class a go!

I wanna learn scrollwork!!

Old 2011-12-09, 12:55pm

Ohh that is close enough for me to drive from San Jose CA~ I will have to see if I can get the funds together.

Old 2011-12-09, 1:14pm
"Sinners have soul too"

That would be awesome.

Old 2011-12-09, 1:39pm
DSDWC

Yes! Please join us!!
It's going to be a blast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by encantado View Post
Ohh that is close enough for me to drive from San Jose CA~ I will have to see if I can get the funds together.

Old 2011-12-14, 11:15am
"Sinners have soul too"

This class is a GO! If you had any reservations about signing up because of the possibility of it not happening, no worries!

This class still has a couple of seats left, and Trey IS coming to teach this workshop!

Old 2011-12-26, 9:47am

Oh I'm so happy to hear this. I had better get back in tge studio and practice otherwise he is going to wonder who the dork is in his class!

[url="https://www.instagram.com/nohlineartjewelry/]
Old 2011-12-26, 11:15am
I'm meeeeelting

Can't wait!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2011-12-31, 8:34am
Debra Clutter

I can't wait! I am so excited! I missed Trey's class last time he was at the mandrel. My studio is being remodeled at home so I haven't been able to torch in a couple of months! I Can't wait to meet everyone!

#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-

Old 2012-01-01, 10:03pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I have openings! Last chance if you wanna take this workshop!

Old 2012-01-12, 7:28am
DSDWC

Still time to get in on this class. I think there is one seat available.
Guaranteed to take you to the next level of stringer work.
LA here I come!

Old 2012-01-12, 10:23am
"Sinners have soul too"

Uh, there are no seats left. This class is full.

Old 2012-01-12, 1:04pm
DSDWC

Opps. Sorry about that folks!!
All full up.
Catch me next time!