Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2013-04-23, 5:28am

Question Anyone have an Elgas oxygen contract in Australia?

Does anyone have an oxy contract with Elgas in Australia? I'm just trying to decipher the small print and figure out if you are have to order from them for the 12month period and what happens if you stop? Are there any penalties?
Old 2013-04-25, 6:08am
I fart diamonds

Your best bet would be to ask them directly. (I got my Bravo, btw. Just about to hook it up!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-04-29, 4:23am

Talking

Thanks, yeah I just wanted to seem like I knew what I was talking about more than I actually do.

Ooooh How is the Bravo??? I'm still in two minds about holding out and scraping together enough for a Herbie...
Old 2013-04-29, 7:49am

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnette View Post
Your best bet would be to ask them directly. (I got my Bravo, btw. Just about to hook it up!)
How sweet, a girl with her new tools. Things are changing, I do all the cooking in the house and I'm all excited about my new Caphlon pan.
Bob

e-mail:
Old 2013-04-29, 7:57am
I fart diamonds

I have it hooked up using an oxycon on the inner flame and tanked on the outer. It's ok but I don't love it. I'm going to withhold judgement for a week or 2 before I make my decision. I want to love it.

Old 2013-05-05, 4:29am

Oh I just saw this Shawnette! Sorry I asked you about it in your other thread before I'd checked here...ooops
Old 2013-05-05, 7:06am
I fart diamonds

No prob. I was just about to PM you. I like the Bravo but don't love it. The center fire is really hot on my setup and the outer fire is great for the times when I need a wider flame to melt a really large gather. The problem is that I use concentrators and I can't get a really good flame on the outer. I can get a usable one, but for really good heat, I have to use a tank and I don't want to rely on tanks.

All of that being said, if a Sidewinder hadn't been waving in my face, I probably would have kept it for a while but an opportunity that I couldn't pass up presented itself so I sold it to pay for the Sidewinder. (Which is the torch I really wanted, anyway!)