Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-09-29, 3:34pm
sunscreen me baby

I like the cinnamon
all through my box
So use those big hands
and keep it hot!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-30, 11:09am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

On the top of my invoices in capital letters it say "NO CANDY..." but I get it anyway. Not a biggie; it goes in the candy jar for when we have company or my kids and grandkids come to visit.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So.... those that wanted candy and didn't get it, it went in my box and you are welcome to come over (please!!) and get your candy. While you're here, might as well head to the shop and play with my torches and glass.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-09-30, 11:10am

Quote:
I like the cinnamon
all through my box
So use those big hands
and keep it hot!
You're making me blush!!
Old 2009-09-30, 3:12pm
sunscreen me baby

lol, I didn't really mean for it to be so in the gutter. But reading it that way, well,..... I'm blushing too. I just wanted a huge handful of cinnamon candy next time

~

Old 2009-10-01, 1:06am

I didn't get any lollies in my last order either, but I figured that's because it was when there was reduced shipping.

Funny story, I received one of my orders and it had huge AQIS stickers (Australian Quarantine Services) plastered all over it telling me they'd opened the box.

I was scratching my head wondering what the heck I'd ordered - no wooden handled tools, no meat, no dairy, no eggs, no nuts, vegies or fruit, no used bedding (yeah, we can't import used bedding - go figure), etc., etc.

It wasn't until I unpacked everything and found some fruit-flavoured lollies!! Those little sniffer dogs must have got all excited and set off Quarantine alarm bells!

Anyway as far as lollies in my order, my son loves digging around looking for them & there's usually a trail of peanuts leading from my workshop to the bin as he works his way through the box.

Marianne.
Old 2009-10-02, 5:03pm

WOO HOO!!
I got a big baggie full of candy, with my little bitty order!!!

granny
Old 2009-10-02, 8:48pm
Ambivitreous

I guess I'm just a big kid. I love mining for candies among the peanuts. It's almost as much fun as getting whatever we ordered!

Thanks Mike!!

Rockin' 2 Nortel Red Maxes with Mega Minor topfires on natural gas & 6 EX-15s with my glass accomplice Lisa F-R
Old 2009-10-02, 9:00pm

Default More Root Beer Barrels Please!

Quote:
I guess I'm just a big kid. I love mining for candies among the peanuts. It's almost as much fun as getting whatever we ordered!

Thanks Mike!!
One day you might need to fill out another section on our shopping cart such as:

( ) No Candy....thankyou
( ) Candy in baggy
( ) Candy not in baggy, please toss freely to bottom of box
( ) Extra Candy Please
( ) More Root Beer Barrels please

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2009-10-02, 9:05pm
Ambivitreous

Can I choose the last three?

Rockin' 2 Nortel Red Maxes with Mega Minor topfires on natural gas & 6 EX-15s with my glass accomplice Lisa F-R
Old 2009-10-02, 9:11pm
And silence is golden

( ) No Candy....thankyou
( ) Candy in baggy
( ) Extra Candy Please
(*) Surprise sample baggie!
Old 2009-10-03, 8:57pm
Theresa

I got my order a couple of days ago. I finally got to open it up today. Big time fun. I got one of the baggies. My vote is for candy not in the baggy, please toss freely to bottom of box, and more Root Beer Barrels please. I'd also go for the "Surprise Sample Baggie.

Theresa
Old 2009-10-03, 11:02pm
Critter Mom

I vote for ...

( ) No Candy....thankyou
(*) Candy in baggy
(*) Candy not in baggy, please toss freely to bottom of box
(*) Extra Candy Please
(*) More Root Beer Barrels please
(*) Surprise sample baggie!

Old 2009-10-03, 11:42pm
honorary bead lady

No glass on order
no candy for me
wish work would pick up
Then I could order from Mikey
Old 2009-10-04, 2:56pm
Forever P~P~P :0)

OMG Mike...... I was using my "Frantz" order box to ship some glass to a friend this morning and when I took the peanuts out, low-and-behold......CANDY!! I thought, WOW...... what a neat little jesture and now I just saw this post and it all makes sense now. Well, I'm gunna have to order some more glass this week just so I can get more goodies..... heehee What great customer service. THANKS Sandy :0)

Sandy
No hurry ~ no worries ~ unless its hot & drippy..!

Hot Head & big BBQ tank of propane!

awesome banner by Knatty Dreadz!! WE MISS YOU!
Old 2009-10-04, 3:17pm

I just found this thread. I'm such a sugar freak that I always hunt for the candy, but the baggie was terrific because A. It was MORE and B. It had real chocolate and my fav Tootsie pop - chocolate! (ate it right away) I would buy those by the gross if I could get all chocolate ones!

But I've also enjoyed other gifties a lot over the years - like the samples of Bucket O Mud!

Great customer service - THANKS!
Old 2009-10-04, 4:18pm

I'm a newbie and got my first order last week and there was CANDY!!! I was super excited - for the glass, of course, but the candy was very nice too!!! Thank you very much!

Old 2009-10-04, 5:46pm
And silence is golden

( ) No Candy....thankyou
( ) Candy in baggy
( ) Extra Candy Please
( ) Surprise sample baggie!
( ) Applets (those little jelly candies made in Washington)

( ) Oysters

( ) Terra (older version)

( ) A single man

Last edited by Shrimp; 2009-10-04 at 5:51pm.
Old 2009-10-05, 7:59pm

lol...I was sitting in another artist's studio when the manager stopped in and gave me my Frantz Glass box. Of course I had to open it immediately...I pulled out the glass then started rooting around in the peanuts, looking for goodies...then I decided to do it the easy way and poured all the peanuts out onto the top of the table...much to the amusement of Jean who had thought I'd gone just a lil bit crazy until she saw all the goodies...

and I'd love to get lil samples of stuff too....
Old 2009-10-07, 4:02am
sunscreen me baby

Oh. My. Gosh. I got a box from Frantz yesterday and ..... I got a baggie!

~

Old 2009-10-07, 7:07am
Certified Glassaholic!

Got my shipment and got a baggie. I like this

Old 2009-10-07, 5:44pm

Got my box and baggie yesterday! Dropped the baggie in my briefcase before school last night. But took time to eat the chocolate first.

Thanks, Mike!!

Old 2009-10-08, 6:48am
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:

Me too!! The candy baggie rules . . . especially when I saw there was a square of Dove chocolate in it. NOM NOM

Old 2009-10-08, 1:13pm
honorary bead lady

Quote:

With the pot threads in the bathroom this just cracked me up
Old 2009-10-09, 10:05am

Quote:

With the pot threads in the bathroom this just cracked me up
ROFL!!!! Maybe we could specify a baggie of what, depending on what sort of day we had......

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2009-10-17, 9:50am

I got my order yesterday, and my daughter was as excited to go through the peanuts to find the candy as I was to get my glass! She asked me when I was going to order more glass, and I told her if she'd relinquish her allowance account to me I'd be happy to place another order!

I like the idea of including little "surprise" bags of glass. Shorts that give us a taste of something on which we may want to spend more money.....

BTW, loved the "Dinner with Mikey"! I won't get to the torch again until Tuesday, but was delighted to open the package and see how it was presented.

-Diane

My Facebook business page:

GTT Bobcat or Carlisle Lucio on an Integra 10
(and sometimes I pull out my HotHead!)
Old 2009-10-17, 10:04am
I'm a lilac!

Business seems to be picking up, maybe soon I can place an order and get some candy! And glass.

Old 2009-10-18, 6:21pm
Glassy Broad :-)

I LOVE the candy, I think baggies of them would be nice

But then again, I love my license plate frame!
So thanks for the great and appreciated service from all of your workers!
Nita
p.s. now I'm craving chocolate....drats!

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!