Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2010-04-23, 7:47am

Default Rebuilding my Studio

My poor studio was flooded last Sunday (pipe had burst during the winter and first time we used the outdoor faucet, well.............). On the bright side my insurance adjuster was here yesterday and didn't say anything about my bright yellow gas line hose. I'm already missing my torch so much and it will probably be a month before everything is rebuilt BUT I'm very fortunate to have insurance and that the water that came in was clean water. I guess the silver lining is that now I'll be able to reorganize down to the smallest detail.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-23, 9:10am
She's Back & Burnin'

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Best wishes...

Sara

Old 2010-04-23, 10:34am

Thanks Sara! I'll post pictures when I'm back up and running! Take care, Cherie

Old 2010-04-23, 11:31am
MacGalver

Way to go on keeping a positive attitude, Cherie! The newly rebuilt studio will be better in every possible way, I just know it. Can't wait to see!

Jo

Old 2010-04-23, 11:51am
Cancer SUCKS!

Oh my. Sorry to hear about your studio. I hope it is rebuilt even better then before. Would love to see it sometime.

Old 2010-04-23, 12:20pm

Thanks Jo and Deb!! My attitude wasn't so positive Monday morning but I've been lucky to work with some really great people on getting things back together - that helps A LOT! Deb, let me know next time you are in Rice Lake maybe you and Donna could swing by. Happy Friday everyone!!
Cherie

Old 2010-04-23, 1:02pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Can you post a photo of your studio before the flood? Would love to see it.

Old 2010-04-24, 8:50am

Hi Deb,

I do have some pictures but they are on some darn external hard drive that I can't get access to right now. Sorry............I'll post new pictures when I'm put back together.

Take care,
Cherie