Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-01-01, 6:16pm
Moving On

Default Contest for the New Year/New Ad--GG Glass!!!

First, find my new ad on the left side border of LE (refresh until you find GG Glass). Then, post in this thread the number of individual pieces of my veiled cane which can be seen (even a tiny bit) in the pile (beautifully photographed by Renee Wiggins of JetAge Studios).

The first person to answer correctly in this thread will receive a beautiful 3" paperweight made with some of my random end-of-day veiled cane in a hot shop:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-01-01, 6:26pm
Senior Moment

38!

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2014-01-01, 6:28pm

38? Love your veiled cane, I've been playing with it the past week.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2014-01-01, 6:28pm
Moving On

Look a bit more, it is tricky!

Old 2014-01-01, 6:30pm
Moving On

Now the person who finds "it" will have to tell me where "it" is for the win!! Mwahahahaah.

Old 2014-01-01, 6:30pm

39...? or 37. Gargh!

30-something.

~:
~:

~:

Old 2014-01-01, 6:32pm
Moving On

Find the mysterious #39 and the prize is your's! i.e, PROVE IT!!!

Old 2014-01-01, 6:32pm
Moving On

I meant that in the nicest way possible.

Old 2014-01-01, 6:35pm
Senior Moment

It's def 39 - it's the little purple bit under the Dk blue with aqua center rod

Old 2014-01-01, 6:42pm

It's either the double pink on the left side, or the little bit on the right next to the yellow just barely on-screen.

~:
~:

~:

Old 2014-01-01, 6:44pm

Right... there... That silly hidden one.
Attached Images

~:
~:

~:

Old 2014-01-01, 6:47pm
Moving On

Okay, you both win!!! I'll pick a second beautiful paperweight and randomly assign them!!!!

Here is the original photo, showing the crop lines! Are you both in RAOGK?

Old 2014-01-01, 6:47pm
Moving On

And thank you for playing!!!

Old 2014-01-01, 6:48pm

Thanks! PM'ing now.

~:
~:

~:

Old 2014-01-01, 7:10pm
Senior Moment

Thanx Gail - you don't have to send me anything LOL that was too much fun (even got the hubby playing afterwards!).

Alli

Old 2014-01-01, 7:14pm
Moving On

Quote:
Thanx Gail - you don't have to send me anything LOL that was too much fun (even got the hubby playing afterwards!).

Alli
Too late, all packed, labeled and ready to go!!!

Old 2014-01-01, 7:29pm
Senior Moment

Dayum woman! You don't waste time do you LOL

And yeah, I'm in the RAOGK

Alli

Old 2014-01-06, 2:29pm
Senior Moment

Omg, the paperweight arrived today. I totally bypassed the 3" description LOL It's a lot bigger than I was expecting! And it's gorgeous; thank you SO much Gail!

Alli

Old 2014-01-06, 3:39pm
Moving On

Quote:
Omg, the paperweight arrived today. I totally bypassed the 3" description LOL It's a lot bigger than I was expecting! And it's gorgeous; thank you SO much Gail!

Alli
You are quite welcome!!

Old 2014-01-07, 9:35am

I've seen (and fondled
) said paperweights! They are truly gorgeous!

I see I'm late to the party! lol
Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2014-01-07, 12:54pm

Received mine today, it's awesome! Thanks so much!

~:
~:

~: