LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2014-02-06, 5:58pm

Default How to weave my Headpins into a Zentangle

I made a little tutorial today as I wound these Headpins together. Hope you like it.
http://www.pinterest.com/helensharve...pin-zentangle/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Before His throne is a sea of glass like crystal.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by helensharvest; 2014-02-06 at 6:01pm.
Old 2014-02-06, 7:18pm
Senior Moment

That's great - thank you Helen

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2014-02-06, 7:45pm

That's very pretty, Helen. Thank you. Lydia
Old 2014-02-06, 7:54pm

Very pretty Helen. Thanks for sharing that.

- A work in progress

Old 2014-02-06, 8:46pm

Thanks, Alli, Lydia, and Tela. ♥

Old 2014-02-07, 12:30am
Slogan Challenged...

Nice tutorial, I've always wondered how anyone put those together! Thanks for doing that.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-02-07, 8:01am

You're welcome, Kristin. I'm sure there are many more ways to use Headpins, and I'll try to post them as I discover them.

Old 2014-02-07, 8:51am
Judy Nelson

Your design is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Old 2014-02-07, 9:14am

Thanks, Judy.

Old 2014-02-07, 6:17pm

Helen, TY soooo much for sharing this! I have been putting my flower headpins on chain, and it just doesn't look right to me. I am eager to try your method.

. Helene
Old 2014-02-07, 6:53pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Wow, great idea Helen!! thank you for sharing!
sue

Old 2014-02-07, 7:29pm

Beautiful flowers!! Thanks so much for sharing your tutorial!!

Old 2014-02-07, 7:46pm

Thanks, Helene, Sue and Rachel..more ideas in mind. Do we ever sleep again?