Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2012-05-29, 7:00am
Moving On

Default Need help moving (changing?) my headpiece website.

The person who made the template for my gailjosephstudios.com website convinced me to put it on wordpress as a host. I sort of like the way it looks (except I seem to have lost the photo that used to be on the front page). I don't really need it to be a blog (I'm not opposed to it having a link to a blog).
I just really don't like Wordpress, and am tired of getting spam messages. Right now I'm using it as a gallery and informational site, and using Etsy as the sales place...

I just got an email from someone who said they couldn't open it on their phone (probably spam)---but a good point.

Is there anyone who could (inexpensively) help me move it somewhere and/or change it so it would be easier for me to manage, and more accessible for phone/ipad users?

I also have a BIG question regarding my ggglass.com website, if anyone is prepared to tackle that one. Please PM so we can talk!!!
Thanks, Gail
p.s. The original website person has gone out of business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-05-29, 7:09am

I'm dumb as a box of rocks on this one, but I didn't know you did sweater coats, too? Can't put my finger on it, but there is something just a bit different about your style that strikes my fancy.

Good luck with the website help, lots of folks on here.
-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2012-05-29, 7:11am
Moving On

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgbeads View Post
I'm dumb as a box of rocks on this one, but I didn't know you did sweater coats, too? Can't put my finger on it, but there is something just a bit different about your style that strikes my fancy.

Good luck with the website help, lots of folks on here.
-D
Thanks Donna! If you figure it out, let me know---I'd rather "do different" than the "usual"!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2012-06-04, 8:56am
ManBearPig

I sent you a PM. Everything you are trying to do is stuff I do all day long.