LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2016-02-11, 9:53am
Wooohooo,GS!

Default *Fish 101* NEW DVD from deb crowley! 3 fish & a manatee!

Hi all! I finally finished my first DVD titled Fish 101! It is available now for $30 plus $7 Priority shipping. For International orders please inquire with country for shipping quote. To order: Paypal $37 to deb@debcrowley.com.

This DVD has 3 fish demos, my trademark spotted bass fish, one "wearable" fish with stripes, one "wearable" fish with encased luster glass and finally a cute little manatee bead! Learn the tips to keeping it hot while adding fins and tails, aligning eyes and fins and much, much more!

Order now and be making fish in days! More videos on more intricate fish and shells to come soon!

Hugs and happy melting!
deb
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2016-02-11, 3:58pm

Very cool Deb!! Your class last year was awesome! Thanks for sharing so much.

Sending you money for the DVD...

Take care.
Old 2016-02-11, 8:01pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Thank you! I will get it shipped out tomorrow. Glad you enjoyed my class! Hugs, deb

Old 2016-02-11, 8:17pm

Question

Are these fish made with Boro or soft glass? Lydia
Old 2016-02-12, 8:49am
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Soft glass

Hi Lydia, these fish and manatee are soft glass but could easily be made out of boro with the same video.

Old 2016-02-13, 7:45pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Your dvd is om the way, thank you Roberto!

Old 2016-02-17, 5:56pm

Received it yesterday, thank you!

Very cool, very informative!!!!!

Keep them coming!!!!

Thanks Deb.
Old 2016-02-18, 12:12pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Roberto, thank you SO very much for your kind words! Working on the next one this week! Love, hugs and keep your flame bright!
deb

Old 2016-05-04, 8:00am
Wooohooo,GS!

JellyBellyKelley, here is the info for my Fish 101 DVD. You can also PM me for shipping quote out of USA or send $37 ($7 is priority Shipping in US) to deb@debcrowley.com and note Fish 101 in Note section. Thank you so much for asking about this DVD. (Moderators, I am answering Kelley's request to find this info on my Shells 101 thread here!)

Tags
crowley, fish bead, lampwork fish, video