Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2005-09-02, 1:11pm
<--Want a Kiss

Thumbs up Bridgetown Glass is Great

I just wanted to thank Kalera for her fantastic job of wrapping glass. She's the only vendor I've bought from that has gotten everything here in one piece. Not only does she do a great job of packing it arrives in record time.

I'm one happy lamper. Thanks
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CindyR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mini cc w/EX-15 oxycon
Old 2005-09-05, 5:46pm

Hi Cindy -- Where is Bridgetown Glass? I haven't heard of it.

Thanks, Carol
Old 2005-09-05, 7:30pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandHillBeader
Hi Cindy -- Where is Bridgetown Glass?
Bridgetown Glass is Kalera Stratton, and located in Portland, OR (City of Roses and many bridges!)

I also wanted to chime in on the great customer service -- my order was perfect! Thanks, Kalera!

Janet
Old 2005-09-06, 3:36am

Thankx Gals -- I'll check it out. I'm on the East Coast.....but......

Carol
Old 2005-09-06, 3:55am
<--Want a Kiss

But...it was super fast shipping. I'm in Florida, ordered on Monday 8/29 and received it on Thursday 9/1. No breakage. It takes a little bit to get into your bundles, but it's worth it to have whole rods. You can also order as little as 1 rod, she has all the BE lusters and lots of odds. (hey, that rhymes).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mini cc w/EX-15 oxycon
Old 2005-09-06, 10:09am
I'm a lilac!

Thanks, Cindy!

Old 2005-09-07, 1:19pm
Metallic Flame Studios

ditto to the remarks of others!!! Iffin' ya want some BE to play with Kalera is your SOURCE!!! she always has the colors!!!!

Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

Old 2005-09-22, 12:17pm

Just got my order today and I'm a happy girl! LOVE the new business card too!

Cass

Old 2005-09-24, 7:20am
Fire Borne

Thanks Kalera! Your service is excellent and I had to strong arm my way into the glass so I can see why nothing gets broken! The colors are so luscious!

pat
Old 2005-10-17, 3:48pm
lov'in life!!!

Oooh, I just put my order in and you all have me even more excited than I was!!! I am sooo looking forward to getting this glass

The past is history...the future is a mystery...today is a gift...that's why
we call it the "Present".

Old 2005-10-21, 5:47pm
lov'in life!!!

Kalera...I got my glass today and everything is absolutely PERFECT!!! The wrapping was wonderful and dang girl...you must own stock in a rubber band company, lol.

Thanks so much and oh, I soooo love these Bullseye colors, I want more, more, more...uh oh!

The past is history...the future is a mystery...today is a gift...that's why
we call it the "Present".

Old 2005-10-30, 10:48am
I'm a lilac!

OMG you guys are GREAT! Thank you so much!

Lol rubber band company! Hehehehe... I'm just paranoid. There's nothing sadder than broken glass, IMO!

Old 2005-11-12, 10:03pm
Slightly Askew.....

Hey Kalera,

I received my glass today. I didn't order a lot, this is the first time I've used bullseye, but have wanted to try it for awhile. I finally HAD to order some for the wine (champagne) glass challenge at Peg's. I have to tell you that my 7 year old son was THRILLED with the rubber bands around the glass (he wears them like bracelets). I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm looking forward to it, and have this feeling I will be hooked, especially after looking at all the colors.

Thanks Kalera & Breezy!!

Char

~A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort~

Old 2005-11-12, 10:19pm
Expert Thread Strangler

I have been pacing back and forth at the Bridgetown Glass site all week, I am so lusting over some of that BE Amber Luster....and needing more French Vanilla...and wanting many other colors, but am low on dough at the moment...so I will continue to look and drool for the time being...

I bought some Spectrum glass from Kalera last year and it was a most delightful experience. Bravo Girl!
Old 2005-11-13, 6:18am
I'm a lilac!

This thread makes my night... sitting here all sick and I get to come in here and see your praise, and it makes me smile!

Thank you!

Old 2005-11-13, 1:00pm
Just Plain

I also decided to try my hand at Bullseye, and received my first small order last week. Hooray! I'm soooooo pleased with it I've ordered more! (Spent all my birthday money on it, hehe, what fun!) Here's my first Bullseye set that I'm so happy with...the color reminds me of lime popsicles! Mmmmmmm!

I'll be back again & again...feel better, Kalera!

Old 2006-01-06, 9:31pm

Default Bridgetown Glass rocks!

I got my order today, and I ordered less than a week ago. It was beautifully packed, and everything was labelled so I can tell what's what. Outstanding! Thanks Kalera and Breezy, very much!

Mio
Old 2006-01-06, 9:54pm
I'm a lilac!

I'm positively glowing here, guys! Thank you!!!

Old 2006-01-06, 9:55pm
I'm a lilac!

Also, I have great news for those who have asked... I am FINALLY not sick any more, AND my former rental house finally sold! I am so so happy to not have to stress about that any more!