Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-09-18, 12:33pm

Default Who sells "eye" murrini

I know alot of you make them but for the life of me, I can't remember. Any suggestions on where to go to buy some...
Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-09-18, 12:35pm

There's a vendor on Etsy who makes eye murrini
Old 2012-09-18, 5:42pm
Shelarious

I've got some up but they are boro:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-09-18, 8:30pm
Formerly FishBulb

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She doesn't have eye murrini right now but she does make it, so you might want to ask her (if you're wanting 104, anyway).

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2012-10-01, 1:07pm
Always smiling, again.

Hey! Thanks Angie! Just noticed this thread, I'm a little late but Reenie if you are still interested I have a bunch of miscellaneous eye mille, there aren't any in my Etsy but shoot me a message if you'd like to work something out.

Honestly though, the best route is to make them yourself, when I started making them I used Corina Tettingers mini murini tut, tweaked it a bit but not much.

Also, if you need more of a reptilian eye or pointed pupil, then I recommend GlassRogers tut
Even though it's geared towards boro you can always improvise.

I do have to warn you though, pulling your own eye canes is highly addictive!

Old 2012-10-01, 1:49pm

thanks Janel. I am trying to make "evil eye" beads..It's a greek custom and I know they would sell well at the Greek Festival. Everything has to be "greek" in the jewelry and I'm gearing up!
I'll let you know what I need when I can sit down for more than a moment. Just doing a flyby right now lol