Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2009-03-10, 4:40pm
Obsessed Blogger

Default Two Ways to Win the new Val Cox Frit book.

I'm running a contest in conjunction with a review of Val's new book, Frit Secrets: A Flameworker's Guide to Using Reactive Frits.

Simply comment at the bottom of the review for one entry or send me an image of your frit beads (for a gallery page) for a second entry.

Check out the Details at the bottom of the review here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-03-10, 9:35pm

Amazing book, I posted and will send you a photo of my recent favorite tomorrow. If it's forbidden to enter on the theory of sending it to someone else, please remove my comment.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2009-03-11, 3:31am
BeadsonCypress

neat! Gotta try pictures again!!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2009-03-12, 11:52am

oh, oh, oh! I *just* took a picture of a bead I made with Val's cherry blossom frit!! ('cause it's on a necklace & I'm gonna post it on etsy, or artfire, or somewhere....maybe tonight--I'm editing photos *right now!!*
I'm gonna go enter!! I soooo want that book!!

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2009-03-12, 12:45pm
Creatrixie

Cool review Lori...thanks!

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-04-04, 8:28pm
Damn Yankee!

I am just now seeing this post so I just ordered the book and cant wait to see it!!

Samantha

Old 2009-04-26, 8:33am
Irish Eyes A Smiling

DRAT! I need to check this section of the forum more often......guess I just need to go to Val's site and order the book!

Old 2009-05-05, 2:17pm
Queen Of the Kitty Parade

me too!!!!