Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-12-08, 7:11am
Does my glass look 2 big?

Question Little Brass Tools, who sells them?

Hi,
I saw once these great little brass tools, someone was selling them? Praising them? It's all a fog... what can I say..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I remember them being brass, shaped in different ways like pointy, flat, angled, etc, with pastel colored handles.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-12-08, 7:42am
Wahwahbabypants

O was it the Whismicality tools you were thinking of?
Old 2008-12-08, 8:03am

That sounds like it could be it! Now where are they? I did a Google search but nothing...:::::sigh::::
Thanks Pink!

Anyone else know where?

Old 2008-12-08, 8:10am

She is in the RAOGK list under whimsicalities. Her name is Maria. They are great tools.
Old 2008-12-08, 8:15am

I think I found her! They do look like great tools!
Thank you!

Old 2008-12-08, 8:22am

Oh that is awesome. Maria is the sweetest thing. I got to meet her at Glass Stock this year and spend a little time getting to know her. You are supporting a great vendor. She makes custom tools as well. She just does anything she can for her customers. Show us your work when you get it done.
Old 2008-12-08, 8:32am

Course I will!
Not only do her tools look wonderful, and I have heard nothing but great things about them, she's nice? I just love LE and all the peeps!

Thank you!

Old 2008-12-08, 9:29am
I speak Murrini!

I believe Maria often has these posted on a regular basis in LE Classisifeds:

Just in case others might be looking for them! Scroll down until you see them pictured. I have them and love them!!!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro