Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-05-13, 5:50pm

Default Kudos to Chrissy at FenG Frit Factory!

WOW Chrissy

I received my order today, and I am so impressed with your beautiful Murinni (s), I'm glad I ordered your large mixed package in addition to the select design packages and of course your frit blends are just inspiring. Thank you so much for the free samples too.

Tomorrow I play!

MaryBeth
Old 2010-05-14, 4:48pm
one day at a time

I love her frits and I can't wait to get more!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-05-18, 8:26am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thank you so much!!!

MaryBeth, please show your beads! I would LOVE to see them.

WOW, this really made my day. My computer crashed almost 2 weeks a go and i had no access to anything.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It looks as if i have been haunted with some serious bad luck.

BUT........... GOOD news is on it's way.

Lisi, the orders for the #0 frits are send. Will update you when it arrives

Thanks again!

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|