Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-06-12, 11:16am

Default Effetre 280 and 281

We are waiting for samples of two new Effetre colors 280 and 281. Once we have the samples and do our testing, we will do what we need to do!

ORDER SOME!!

mike frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2009-06-12, 11:18am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

pics!!! we need pics mike....really!

Old 2009-06-12, 11:47am
Live and Let Live

What are these supposed to look like? The numbers aren't too descriptive.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-06-12, 11:52am
Cheerfully Profane

C'mon girls! Everyone knows that 280 is indicative of a light, creamy blue and 281 is ALWAYS hot pink.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-06-12, 11:53am
Cheerfully Profane

They're some kind of marble/ivory color. Yay for the New Post button.
Old 2009-06-12, 12:17pm
traumaqueen

crap Rebekah.... hot pink and then it's just marble ivory. That is just nasty. Just like me telling you I'm getting you some fab louboutins and sending you crocs instead ( the really ugly ones with the dead sheep on top of them in shit-green)

talk about almost having an glassgasm lol

Old 2009-06-12, 12:21pm
moth to the flame

This is it:

Pics at the bottom of the thread.

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2009-06-12, 12:25pm
traumaqueen

ooohhh that's purty! But not pink.
Does it devit at all? Those beads look amazing even though they are not pink

Old 2009-06-12, 12:39pm
Lampworkaholic!

Louboutins?

Off to Google I go ...

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2009-06-12, 12:44pm
traumaqueen

shoes a girl can not live without ( and in my case can not afford in 500 years!)

Old 2009-06-12, 12:48pm
Cheerfully Profane

Quote:
crap Rebekah.... hot pink and then it's just marble ivory. That is just nasty. Just like me telling you I'm getting you some fab louboutins and sending you crocs instead ( the really ugly ones with the dead sheep on top of them in shit-green)

talk about almost having an glassgasm lol
I'm sorry, honey. I take it back, that was a mean, mean joke. Just don't send the Crocs.
Old 2009-06-12, 1:21pm
traumaqueen

Old 2009-06-13, 2:44pm
Frozen Snickers Fiend

That's great news, Mike! Those colors look pretty awesome.

Old 2009-06-13, 2:52pm
Lampworkaholic!

Hey I love my Crocs - but not spit green one, they are lilac and pearl and they are sooo comfy to wear while making beads. So OK, I wouldn't leave home with them, but around the house they are as comfy as my Birks.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2009-06-14, 5:03am
picking Job's Tears

Quote:
Hey I love my Crocs - but not spit green one, they are lilac and pearl and they are sooo comfy to wear while making beads. So OK, I wouldn't leave home with them, but around the house they are as comfy as my Birks.
Completely out of context, but I'm not paying money for anything to put on my feet that I'm not going to wear just about anyplace unless it's formal.

now, back to effetre 280 and 281?
-
-
-

Palms Etc. tropical seeds and cuttings:

HotHead on bulk propane and a Glasshive kiln
Old 2009-06-14, 5:54am

when will it be in? just looked & couldn't find it doing a search