Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2018-01-11, 11:52am

Default Lampwork bumpy flower beads HELP

I just brought out all my beading supplies from my storage after 10 years ... I am starting to beAd again and am looking for the bumpy flower and scroll beads with the small holes - not the large pandora type holes. Do they still make this type of bead and if so - can someone tell me where I can order them.
Attached Images

Old 2018-01-11, 8:27pm

Yes, such beads are still made, or can be. There is a number of sales pages for lampwork beads on facebook that you could check out. Alternatively try searching in Google for lampwork glass beads and see what comes up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2018-01-12, 10:58pm
Corgi Cult Member

Kandice Seeber is the queen of bead style. Her color combinations are wonderful.http://www.lampwork.net/forsale.html

Old 2018-01-19, 3:35am

Thank you - that's very kind. Right now I am only doing large hole beads, but there are a bunch of other artists doing the smaller ones on Facebook right now. You can check out the lampwork groups there to see lots of pretties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artwhim View Post
Kandice Seeber is the queen of bead style. Her color combinations are wonderful.http://www.lampwork.net/forsale.html

Old 2018-01-19, 6:19am
Burnt Wood Beads

If you're not familiar with them, the bead sale sites on Facebook are:

Lampwork Bead Market
Lampwork Beads for Sale
Artisan Lampwork Beads for Sale
Handmade Lampwork Beads for Sale.

There are plenty of artists there who would likely appreciate a special order.

Glad to hear you're back at it. Beautiful bracelet!

Julie