Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-12-21, 7:52pm

Default CattWalk will be closed for shipping from Dec. 22-Jan. 4

Happy Holidays Everyone
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"We want to thank everyone for all there support of CattWalk! We are so overwhelmed with the response to our new Stamps.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"

Now to our news....Fred, Catt, Miss Pebbles and CattWalk will be moving in a few months from New Jersey to Missouri. Normally when we're at shows or away, Gina, Fred's Daughter does my shipping and emailing. Gina had an accident at work with the kick press and crushed her finger so she is unable to fill in for us. We are closing down the shipping department through the Holidays to drive out to Missouri and get the shipping room stripped of it's wallpaper, sanded, painted and ready for the move. You can still place your order through the website but know that it won't ship out until we return on Jan. 4. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding

Here are a few pics of our new home, a house built in 1895.

Have a Happy Holiday and a Happy and Healthy New Year Everyone
We'll be back in 2008 with the rest of the promised new Stamps....one being my favorite of all the Stamps

Here is probably the best looking Santa I've ever seen.....here is Pebbles fixated on the moving bear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-12-21, 10:08pm
On A Lampwork Hiatus

Good Luck on your move Catt.. Your new house looks super big and spacious.. I just love a house with character..
Old 2007-12-22, 2:57am
I speak Murrini!

Hi Catt!!!

Very best of luck to you on the move and, well, the new place looks absolutely beautiful!!!! I'm a lover of older homes - mine (a youngster compared to yours!) was build in 1914...it was originally the Head House on a Chicken ranch!!! My fireplace and outdoor huge BBQ are both built with loads of flagstone and accented with geodes, petrified wood slabs, mini red brick and rough, huge chunks of garnet, quartz and carnelian. It's lived though countless earthquakes and storms and is sure to stay standing for another 100 yrs. or so! I know you'll love you "new" place!!! Not just a "house", but truly a "home"...

See you in 2008!!
DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2007-12-22, 8:58am

Beautiful home Catt. Good luck with the trip! Can't wait to see the new presses or as you call them "stamps."

Old 2007-12-22, 10:25am
T.J. made me do it

What a beautiful house! I am pea green with envy. Good luck and safe journey.

Julie
Old 2007-12-22, 11:31am
<--misses Austin buddies

Whoo hoo! moving to our neck of the woods! Have a great move! your house looks absolutely gorgeous!

Old 2007-12-22, 12:35pm
Is it May yet?

Beautiful house, Catt!! Is that in Sedalia?

For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
Old 2007-12-24, 7:55am
Cheep, cheep, cheep!

Catt:

Good luck in MO! Just wanted to say I got my order in record time, you guys rock! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Dana
Old 2007-12-24, 10:43am

Catt you will always be a Jersey Gal to me!
Good Luck with the house. It looks beautiful!
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2007-12-28, 7:24am

Oh WOW Catt what a gorgeous house!!!! That stained glass window is gorgeous!! and the fireplace, takes my breath away and the stairway leaves me speechless........ well sort of!!!
Just beautiful!!!

Do you smell something burning, or is it just me??
Old 2007-12-29, 9:08pm
Spoiled

I did a mapquest search and you're only going to be about 6 hours away. Cindy Carnes and I might be having to do a little road trip to visit.

An amazing Cuda with 2 M15's & propane, a Lynx, and a Tondodama torch.

Old 2008-01-24, 9:08pm
Metallic Flame Studios

Catt,

It's going to be great to have you in MO!!!

I think you're only about an hour and a half from KC, if I heard right!

Can't wait to chat again,

Stacy

Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

Old 2008-01-24, 9:36pm
Fusing Glass

CAtt is gorgeous!!!!
Old 2008-01-24, 9:42pm

Welcome to Missouri!
I hope we get to see you at local events sometimes- even more reason for me to get to them that way
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2008-01-24, 10:11pm
make beads not war

Catt, can we come visit?
Hope you make it to some STL events as well!
Old 2008-02-26, 10:54am
Smooches!

What a beautiful house Catt!
Maybe you can join us at the Missouri Bead Retreat this year!

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!