Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-03-20, 1:44pm

Default Z-99 Purple Rose Special Powder

Anybody have some Z-99 Purple Rose Special powder for sale? I only need one or two ounces. Also looking for Z-851 Lilac Rose Special powder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-03-20, 10:53pm
Mad about Glass

Andrea Guarino has it for sale in her etsy shop.

[url]

Old 2010-03-21, 9:57am

Thanks Jenn, when I checked last night it was all gone.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-03-21, 12:34pm
state-eternal change

Accents Glassworks has size 0.. here is the link - it's $3.00 an ounce
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-03-21, 12:38pm
Most have those beadies

Hi Arielle, if you can't find it in the States I can list both items in my etsy if you want.

my
my

my
my

Old 2010-03-21, 1:21pm

Is Olympic Color out? I know they had some about six weeks ago, but I don't remember how low the stock was.

Old 2010-03-21, 4:15pm

I don't know if OCR has anymore but the minimum is 1/2 a kilo I think on frit/powder. I don't need that much, lol.

Quote:
Is Olympic Color out? I know they had some about six weeks ago, but I don't remember how low the stock was.

Old 2010-03-21, 4:26pm

Thanks Jody but I really need the powder. Thank you for letting me know about the frit.

I have to say their website is somewhat confusing; I couldn't find where it actually says 1 unit was an ounce for $3.00; I probably brushed through it too fast.

Quote:
Accents Glassworks has size 0.. here is the link - it's $3.00 an ounce

Old 2010-03-21, 4:31pm

PMing you, Maria Louisa.

Old 2010-03-21, 5:41pm
state-eternal change

Deborah Read up in Canada had the powder last year.. she still might

I know it's $3 an ounce as I've purchased some of it myself

Old 2010-03-21, 5:57pm

Is that her store name? I'm sorry, I don't know who that is.

Last edited by Ari'elle; 2010-03-21 at 6:00pm.
Old 2010-03-22, 4:49am

For the Zimmerman products, once Olympic Color is out, that's it. And for the pricing, even ording the 1/2 kilo or so, it's great pricing. Lots of product in that 1/2 kilo, but in the end the price is right if you find what you want. Might have to call to be sure the Zimmerman color/product is available. For the order I placed, some things were not available but phone assistance is very courteous, helpful, and patient.

You need to check their site for lampwork supplies for rods. And another area for the frit/powder, I believe. Those items are under "Colors" and then by manufacturer.
Old 2010-03-22, 9:14am

I carry the size 0, 00 and powder in my store, but I have to make the 00 and powder myself. I usually list the powder ounce at a time, but if you need more just email or PM me!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2010-03-26, 8:38am

Well, we're all sold out of the frit now.. Hope you were able to get some of the powder
301-770-7666

The #1 Lampworking Source for the Mid-Atlantic!
Old 2010-04-05, 4:03am

thanks all for sharing the information

|
|
|
Old 2010-04-05, 11:45am

Thank you everyone that posted with sources for Purple Rose powder. I was able to get both colors from other lampworkers.

Oddly enough, I was informed about Frantz having Purple Rose powder too! I told them it was Kugler Purple Rose powder not the the Z-99 I was looking for. Well, Kugler doesn't have a color called Purple Rose, lol. Not sure if it was a mistake when Frantz labeled the maker or not but I ordered some too. It was on sale for half price about two weeks ago so I got it for about $3.50 for 2 oz. It's gone back to $7.00 now.

When it arrived I tried it out on the same bead alongside the Z-99 Purple Rose powder I got from someone else. They worked and looked identical! So I'm a happy camper!

Old 2010-04-05, 10:46pm

I have it in my etsy store if anyone needs some.... I had been out of town and had my store on vacation but it is open again....

Andrea