Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-20, 6:12pm
Entropy increasing....

Telling people you will pray for them when you know it is not welcomed is vain and arrogant. If your reason for doing so is anything other than showing what a good christian you are, you would not announce it publicly.
Old 2011-06-20, 6:25pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Please stop posting to this thread!

Donna, you did your best, you must move on and stay healthy.

You are better than this.

This is a DEAD THREAD

Mike Frantz
Mike - stop bumping this thread
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-06-20, 6:33pm
Honey Badger

Advice: If you are going to act like an asshole, don't annouce your mystical affilliation. It never works out well.
Old 2011-06-20, 7:17pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Mike, if you haven't noticed, I am not the one posting.

I know you got a sale out of this that isn't going to be returned... so please, really?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-06-20, 8:00pm

Donna, darling, in the grand scheme of things, go grab a sammich. Don't let any more of this get you. Who you are shines through. And I am a Christian. : - ) really. Go eat. Grab a glass of wine, enjoy your good husband and take a good sleep, too.
Old 2011-06-20, 8:04pm
"Sinners have soul too"

You're absolutely right! I'm fighting the urge to go to the store and get some cigarettes!

Old 2011-06-20, 8:08pm
Tweedle Dumb

NO. Cigarettes cause cancer, and WORSE.... WRINKLES!

Quote:
You're absolutely right! I'm fighting the urge to go to the store and get some cigarettes!

<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2011-06-20, 8:08pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I'm dyin'...

Old 2011-06-20, 8:36pm

Quote:
Dont do it! I smoked for ten years and have been smoke free for the last twenty. Wont make you feel any better.
Old 2011-06-20, 8:48pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Quote:
Well I see all is well with the world ...Christan bashing is alive and well on LE contnue
Seriously. Shame on you for even saying this.

What you are displaying is definitely not Charitable or acceptable
Christian behavior.

You have publicly humiliated an innocent person who has done nothing
but bend over backwards for you, and dragged her GOOD NAME through
the mud - for no reason whatsoever. This entire discussion regarding
your unhappiness with the order should have taken place between YOU
and the VENDOR. You aired all this unnecessary, invented dirty laundry
on this forum, and created chaos where none existed.

The vendors in the glass community have NOTHING to go on
BUT their good name, and you have attempted to besmirch her
good name. She told you what the rods looked like, went the
extra step to SHOW you, (something even the other VENDORS on this
thread have stated was going the extra mile), and then when you were
unhappy, she offered to fix the problem for you. Donna is a perfect
example of all the behaviors that an excellent vendor should possess.

The fact that you are attempting to turn your own petty
imagined grievances into CHRISTIAN BASHING is so incredibly
wrong and verges on slander.

I expect all the other Christians (and Jews, and Muslims, and Buddhists,
and Atheists) on this forum who have been accepted, loved and
cherished by ALL of us here feel the same way. You disrespect all of
us by saying this.

I think that you own Donna an honest, heartfelt and SINCERE apology
for your incredibly insensitive comments. None of this "I'm praying
for you" or "Bless your heart" diatribe. Just plain old admitting you
wronged an innocent person who went out of their way to help you,
and you are WRONG.

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2011-06-20, 8:57pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
Dont do it! I smoked for ten years and have been smoke free for the last twenty. Wont make you feel any better.
I know! I actually quit 14 years ago (okay, I've smoked a few times since, but only when I've been drinking.)

I started smoking when I was 12 and quit when I 30... now you know how old I am.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm eating some good healthy food... I talked to an old friend on the phone and the desire to smoke has passed. Thank you everybody!

Old 2011-06-20, 9:13pm

is there a rant thread anywhere about how good old, black lung and holey emphysema lung has been turned into COPD? (They've even made dumb-ass, ruin your own bodyisms PC.) I smoked for that long and now I have a handicapped placard for my car even though I quit like18 years ago! It isn't the answer. In fact it blows big time. Can't say I'm sorry for interrupting a thread.... any venue works. Don't ever pick it back up! Severely not worth the long-term cost, and I never listened, either.
Old 2011-06-20, 9:22pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I'm sorry Christy! I won't. I'm just so, I don't know. And I know it's not the answer. I want to give you a big hug and promise I will never start smoking again.

Old 2011-06-20, 9:36pm

Good. Sex, wine and food are way better. Life is good. Don't let the small stuff get you down.
Old 2011-06-20, 9:41pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Thank you Christy! I like sex wine and food... And it generally doesn't leave a yucky taste in your mouth!
I am sure my dentist will thank you for talking me back from the ledge as well.

Old 2011-06-20, 10:28pm

Not sure why I started to read this thread ... having finished it I'm not sure why I continued.

Old 2011-06-21, 5:15am
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
Thank you Christy! I like sex wine and food... And it generally doesn't leave a yucky taste in your mouth!
What is sex wine, and are you positive it doesn't leave a yucky taste in your mouth?

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2011-06-21, 5:48am

I have to wonder how Dr Phil would handle this situation on his show. I can venture a guess that he would say this is par for the course with Carol and is how she get's her jollies and truly enjoys the drama she creates when she is able to suck someone into her little power plays. She chooses religion to hide behind because she believes it gives her a fall back position to defend her behavior that no one could attack without looking like they were anti religion. Forgive me Donna but she truly set you up in the beginning and when she had you at the point she believed she had the hook just right she set it and proceeded to reel you in. I truly believe that unless she is so new to glass that she is unaware of differences in batches or the different results from different treatments or combinations of color she was really in it for the drama. She is obviously enjoying every bit of the drama she is generating and telling her how mean or damaging her behavior is to someone's hard earned reputation is just going to justify all of it in her mind because she likes to think her "religion" would require that she expose "wrong-doers". I don't know who said it but I remember someone saying they weren't worried about not going to heaven because what they thought was that it would be boring judging by some of the people who talked about who was unlikely to be allowed to enter. The best revenge really is to live well, or as my dad said "Don't get even, get ahead". You will be fine, you already obviously have more in your life than she will ever have in hers. Tell the cat to go find some other mouse to torture for fun.
Old 2011-06-21, 12:18pm

Look, a loon! I have never seen a loon attack an innocent bystander before. Oh, and now comes the vulture to swoop down on the bystander too. WTH? Something must be wrong with the water in this well.

Sorry for it all, Donna. I truly am.
Old 2011-06-24, 5:44pm
Formerly Fancypants

I have been away for awhile from LE, I totally agree with you Mike, but no one and I mean no one here knows Carol as I do and none of you need to throw in such remarks, on what she has to say by wanting to say a prayer for anyone here. It sounds like you make fun of someone who just wants to give someone a small prayer for the day. Shame on you. If you don't believe in the Lord skip the remarks, if you believe in the Lord, be happy that you have prayers coming your way, who knows you just may need them.
You all are feeling sorry for someone who lost a few pounds over something so silly as a problem between them and a customer. Donna did you not say you where on a diet, I only wish someone would get me to lose a few pounds, you have a business, this should not bug you, I owed a business also and something this small is nothing. Please everyone stop being so rude and throwing hateful remarks here, we are family for pete
sake. Now everyone had their say so now lets all shake hands and be happy, life is too short.
You all might not want to hear this, but in my prayers this evening, I will have you all in my thoughts.

Old 2011-06-24, 5:50pm
I'm a lilac!

I will pour a little rum in Santa Muerte's cup for you, too, Diane.

Old 2011-06-24, 5:54pm
A True Woofer

Hell I'll kill a chicken for Elegua for her.

Old 2011-06-24, 5:56pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2011-06-24, 6:00pm
Storm Queen

Nothing like reviving a dead thread.

Old 2011-06-24, 6:02pm
MaximumAwesomeIdeaCount!

I don't want to throw gasoline on a fire here, but does anyone have some really nice rubino for sale?

--Joy

Use LEFRIEND as a 15% off coupon in my Etsy!

Old 2011-06-24, 6:07pm
Formerly Fancypants

I see nothing anyone has to say matters to some of you. Go ahead bash all you want.
There are people that are religious but I guess they aren't allowed to be here. No one is selling religion here either. Calm down, relax already. Kalera you can put the rum anyplace you would like, you are free to do whatever pleases you in the world. lol. Cute.

Old 2011-06-24, 6:24pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Quote:
I see nothing anyone has to say matters to some of you. Go ahead bash all you want.
There are people that are religious but I guess they aren't allowed to be
here. No one is selling religion here either. Calm down, relax already. Kalera
you can put the rum anyplace you would like, you are free to do whatever
pleases you in the world. lol. Cute.

No one is bashing religion here.
It's amazing that this keeps getting brought up.
This has nothing at all to do with that.

What people are finding distasteful is that rather than saying
"I am sorry, I slandered you and I should not have done that.
You did EVERYTHING I asked you to do, and I made a mistake"
She has chosen to say "I will pray for you."

Unless you have been hiding under a rock for the last millennium,
the phrase "I will pray for you" (unless it is said to someone who
is dying, or in NEED of and WANTS your prayers) is a thinly veiled
insult. It is very commonly used in place of "I think you are wrong,
and instead of being the better person and apologizing for my
behavior, I am going to pretend that I am a better person and
try and insinuate god into this discussion - thereby making it appear
that YOU are the bad person if you even so much as MENTION that
you KNOW this is an insult.

There are many, many good Christians on this forum - most who I
consider to be good friends. While I am not myself Christian, I
appreciate THEIR prayers when I am in dire straits, because I KNOW
that they mean them in good faith, and they are not using them as an insult.

What Carol did is wrong, condescending, and very, very insulting.
If you cannot tell the difference between someone who is actually
offering their prayers in honesty, and someone who uses it to call
someone else stupid, then I am sure there are many people both
on this forum, in your regular life, and probably in your church
that will be glad to explain the difference to you.

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2011-06-24, 6:29pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
There are people that are religious but I guess they aren't allowed to be here. No one is selling religion here either. Calm down, relax already. Kalera you can put the rum anyplace you would like, you are free to do whatever pleases you in the world. lol. Cute.
I am not sure what you mean by this. I was being sincere. Are you making light of my religious beliefs?

Old 2011-06-24, 6:31pm
A True Woofer

I was not being sincere, but I was also not making fun of Kalera's beliefs.

Old 2011-06-24, 6:32pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
I was not being sincere, but I was also not making fun of Kalera's beliefs.
I know you weren't!

Closed Thread