Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-02-07, 6:03pm

Default Extreme Oxygen customer service is wonderfull

was having issues with one of my concentrators (m15) I have two. one of them was not putting out oxygen (plenty of air). so I figured it was the sieve bed and bought a replacement from extreme. It was shipped super fast (even faster than the bill). I replaced it and the issue was not fixed. one message to Paul with the symptoms and he diagnosed the problem as a switch issue. I sent him a picture of the switch and I had the replacement in 2 days. I was able to put it back together tonight and I am now back up and running.

looking forward to making some marbles this weekend! Thanks Paul and Extreme Oxygen!
Old 2014-02-25, 11:40am

You are welcome. Glad to help. Thank you for the good feedback.
Old 2014-03-12, 7:38pm

I have an Extreme Oxygen EX-15 running a Knight Bullet for 7 years. Soft glass is worked with the inner ring and just with the concentrator, Boro is worked with both rings with the concentrator AND tanked oxy. I run the concentrator most weeks 5-6 days a week and 8-10 hours per day.

I'm purchasing this EX-20 to replace the EX-15, since I'm probably on borrowed time with the EX-15.
(This email was just received)
Old 2014-03-14, 10:03pm

I called you today and asked if you were the company who sold oxygen concentrators for glass working (verifying I got the right place). You said "No," and hung up.

I called my local glass store and they confirmed that I did have the right number. Plus you answered with your business name. I do have a question about my oxycon (EX-15). Will you help me?

Thanks,
Melissa

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Free Lampwork and Jewelry Tutorials, with easy searching, prominent linkage to your shop or site, and rotating featured tutorials:
Old 2014-03-17, 4:49pm

WOW!!! Maybe I need to have a meeting with our employees and remind them what we do. You can pm me, email me at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, text or call 765-346-1214. You may have got ahold of someone in the liquid or industrial side of the business.
Old 2014-03-17, 5:59pm

Okay, thanks. I will try calling tomorrow.

Facebook:

Free Lampwork and Jewelry Tutorials, with easy searching, prominent linkage to your shop or site, and rotating featured tutorials:
Old 2014-03-18, 11:05am

Ask for Hollie she is really helpful.