Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2006-09-07, 2:51pm
Moving On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn T
Would love to know if anybody ever found anything like Teresa'a wonderful box in the US?
Also Gail how has your light box turned out? Got any pic to show?
I'm LOVING my light box! My only problems were when I was trying to photograph cane paddles, and couldn't close the trap door. It finally dawned on me to hold some white cardboard up to cover the "doorway". And I noticed just yesterday that I could turn off two little lights in the ceiling, and that eliminated the last bit of glare.

Keep in mind that I'm STILL not even trying to sell beads, just get decent photos of frit, cane and sample beads, and put almost no effort into it, other than setting the white levels on my camera, and then cropping the photo (and sometimes lightening it).

Here are a couple of recent photos:
(my newest COE 104 frit blend "Zanzibar"--it will be on the site later tonight)
This is "Think Pink" another new COE 104 frit blend
I can't say enough good things about my little box!!!-Gail

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-09-08, 7:51am
Surrounded by Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeri
I just noticed this thread, but I have the cubes in stock and you can PM me or look on my site, www.jeribeads.com

I am in pursuit of a Teresa-type photo setup. I need something failproof. Jeri

Hey Jeri,
Just wanted to wave to you again, we had tables back to back at the Gathering Bead Bazaar. Hope you had a wonderful Show. It was so Nice to meet you.
Shawn