Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2014-09-18, 4:42pm
Chief Creative Goddess

Default Pricing help please?

Hi
I have several pounds of this beautiful boro latticino (in many other colors and combos, but mostly Christmas colors) that is just tooooooo ding dang big for my sweet little hard working on 104 coe only Minor.
Some of them are more conical than others, but all are sweet! Lengths are from 4" to 17" and a few shorter/longer, with diameters from 1/2" to 1.5" plus.
Any idea on pricing please? Any interest in purchasing?

Photo has nickel for size reference. (Yeah, that one piece is way bitchin' cool tubing--I only have that piece of it!!)
Many thanks for your help!
Smiles, Sheri

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-09-18, 8:20pm
Slogan Challenged...

Why don't you go ahead and price it with whatever you are comfortable with, and list it with good photos over in the Garage Sale area? I would also try some of the other forums that do boro. Facebook has a lampworking supply group that you might want to check out as well.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-09-19, 8:33am

I love it and would be interested in purchasing or trades when you figure out price. pm me or or email deb@worksinglass.ca thanks

Old 2014-10-05, 5:51pm

Where in the heck did you get that?

Old 2014-10-06, 7:55am
DaveK

I would just look at Goldengate Glass and maybe take some off of what they charge. If you haven't sold it already. Prices there are by the pound.
You can call me Dave 🎨

Last edited by KA; 2014-10-06 at 7:58am.

Tags
boro latticino