Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-11-07, 6:52pm
LFCookie

Default Glass Alchemy

I just had a little shopping experience at GA today.....it was hard to walk out of there with the bit I did! It's horrible that I live so close! arg!
Does anyone have beads made with: Passion extreme, sex on the beach, tequila sunrise or amazon night? (yes, they are all named those!) ((sounds like a fun girls night out on the town to me!)) If so any comments or pictures would be appreciated!
Old 2008-11-07, 7:01pm
ManBearPig

Never heard of passion extreme or sex on the beach, but this marble uses tequila sunrise and amazon night:

The pink around the outside is tequila sunrise. The blue-green points inside are amazon night.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-11-07, 7:22pm
Borovangelist

I never get pinks from the tequila sunrise, blah. It's a nice orange though

passion extreme and sex on the beach were rev 33 colors. I get a nice gold color with the SOB.

|
|
Old 2008-11-07, 8:23pm
LFCookie

The marble is AMAZING........
Old 2008-11-07, 8:28pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by menty666 View Post
I never get pinks from the tequila sunrise, blah. It's a nice orange though

passion extreme and sex on the beach were rev 33 colors. I get a nice gold color with the SOB.
I've never been able to get peach and orange. That marble is the closest "peach" I've gotten. All I get are pinks and purples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFCookie View Post
The marble is AMAZING........
Thanks!

Old 2008-11-08, 7:13am

Sex on the Beach is one of my favorites! The glass, people, the glass Depending on how you work it, you can get a variety of results.

Here's a mini set I sold on Etsy. If I get to the camera today, I'll post pics of a pendant I made with it.

If you decide you don't like the glass, pm me

Old 2008-11-08, 7:37am
LFCookie

B-E-A-U-TIFUL beads Kim!
Old 2008-11-09, 9:01am
yukue fumei

WOW--Cosmo and Kim--beautiful work!

WOW!!

nagi

Old 2008-11-14, 7:46am

I had said I'd post a picture of this....and got sidetracked working on things for a 2 week show.....anyway, this is Sex on the Beach over clear except for the "loop", which is straight SOB

Old 2008-11-14, 8:11am
Borovangelist

Kim, that's awesome!!

|
|
Old 2008-11-14, 12:36pm
Mandrel Slayer

I agree. Kim - great color and the design is unique. Love it.

Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2008-11-14, 6:40pm

Thanks for the kind words! It's a fun one to put together. It's actually based on an antique heart shaped lock that I let get away on Ebay.....so, I did the next best thing....made one out of glass Now, let's hope the buyers at the Foundry Show will think so too!!

Old 2008-11-16, 8:34pm

gorgeous colors everyone!! yummmmy!