Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-04-01, 1:51pm

Default Whimzicalities Maria

I haven't been able to find my favorite tool ever. It's the large brass chisel tool that Maria makes. I use it for everything, from shaping flower petals to smashing dots. I use it every day and it is lost somewhere in my studio. I even cleaned my studio and I still couldn't find it. So last night around midnight I wrote to Maria and asked if she had one I could by. When I got up at 3:00 am for a bathroom call I checked my email and there was a note from Maria saying she had a chisel tool up for me on her etsy site. I paid for it right away and she had it in the mail this am....now that's what I call service !!! I love Maria's tools, if you haven't seen them, you might want to check them out.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kybeadmaker; 2010-04-01 at 2:03pm. Reason: added site
Old 2010-04-01, 1:56pm
just another tool fool...

Aw, thanks so much Harriet! I'm glad to have helped!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click banner for my Etsy:

Old 2010-04-03, 9:13am
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Question from a tool junkie...I thought I had all of Maria's stuff!! I don't see on her Etsy anything like I think you are talking about...Maria???
Thanks, pat
Old 2010-04-03, 9:43am

It's the middle tool in the 3 tool group. It has a turquoise cuff around the center. This has become my all time favorite tool, and the first one I reach for. I use it for flattening dots, making creases in leaves, separating dots that get too close to each other, to push glass back from the ends of the bead, to guide the second color I put on top of a white dot. I have just found many uses for it along the way and I will be so glad when it arrives.

Old 2010-04-03, 9:45am
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Thanks, Harriet...yep, I have that group!! Just didn't want to miss any of Maria's inventions!!
pat