Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-07-22, 3:38pm

Smile New Messy Colors (Best Prices here!) and Free Shipping!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders > $100.00 and SAVE on the
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
at Art Glass East!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-07-26, 4:57am

Free shipping extended through the weekend!!! Come shop and get burning!!

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-07-26, 6:14am

Yay! Got my order in. I almost forgot.
Old 2014-07-26, 6:14am

Quote:
Yay! Got my order in. I almost forgot.

Got it!! Thank you so much!

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-07-26, 7:54am

Couple of questions, I was given some CIM striking rods which I can not find anywhere.(No #'s) They are amber colored and crate a beautiful rainbow of blues and purples. Do you carry these, I couldn't find on site. And does free shipping apply to everything on your site?

_
Old 2014-07-26, 7:56am

Quote:
Couple of questions, I was given some CIM striking rods which I can not find anywhere.(No #'s) They are amber colored and crate a beautiful rainbow of blues and purples. Do you carry these, I couldn't find on site. And does free shipping apply to everything on your site?

Hmmmm, I'm not sure I know of those particular striking rods. My guess is they may have been a limited run. I will take a moment and look on their website to see if I can find the ones you are talking about.

And yes free shipping on orders over $100.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-07-26, 8:42am
Slogan Challenged...

Amber rods that go to blues and purples, sounds like StrikingColor silver glass. SC DX218 (?) is amber colored, different than the rest that I have from him and does exactly that.

Mostly, with CIM, you get what you see or it's really close. This is not counting those that "blush" or have variegated color, but the rod still indicates the color family. For that kind of color shift, it's probably something else.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-07-26, 9:49am

Quote:
Amber rods that go to blues and purples, sounds like StrikingColor silver glass. SC DX218 (?) is amber colored, different than the rest that I have from him and does exactly that.

Mostly, with CIM, you get what you see or it's really close. This is not counting those that "blush" or have variegated color, but the rod still indicates the color family. For that kind of color shift, it's probably something else.

That's what I was thinking too....probably not CIM.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-07-27, 5:35am

Could also be Silverbrown. Can't remember if that is Reichenbach or Kugler.
Old 2014-09-21, 11:12pm

Quote:
That's what I was thinking too....probably not CIM.
The person who gifted it to me labeled it wrong, it is brad's glass #221, which I am in love with

_
Old 2014-09-21, 11:17pm

but I love your prices, saving for an order

_
Old 2014-09-22, 5:45am
Slogan Challenged...

Free shipping there right now too. I can't wait for the next batch of new CIM colors to get here. There are some cool browns

Facebook:

Etsy: