LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-03-09, 1:06pm

Default Cynthia Tilker's "Keeper of the Thicket" Tutorial Now Available

"Keeper of the Thicket" Sculptural Bead Tutorial.

This is a complete and concise instructional tool that will show you in detail, how to build a "Keeper" bead from pulling cane, to all of the facial features and decoration.

This PDF tutorial is 27 pages long, and contains over 65 pictures. The price is $24.00. It is 72.5 MB and must be viewed with the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Materials and tools needed are listed in the photos.

I want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact me and I will do anything I can to help you.

Thank you so much and have a great time making your "Keeper"

Cynthia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by glassactcc; 2009-03-09 at 5:28pm.
Old 2009-03-09, 1:11pm
Just me

*Squeal!!!*
Where to get it and how much is the tut?

ETA: Linky dink is now up with all the info I just asked for. Yay!

Thank you Cynthia.

Last edited by Bubbyanne; 2009-03-09 at 1:15pm.
Old 2009-03-09, 1:12pm
what's a senior moment ?

Cynthia, I can't get your link to work. I want this tut please !

Old 2009-03-09, 1:14pm

Bubby, I forgot the price but fixed it. My brain is FRIED! The link should work now too.

what's a senior moment ?

It's working now ! Thanks bunches !
Got it and can't wait get it !

Last edited by dla; 2009-03-09 at 1:17pm.
Whooooo, me?

Here's a link to Cynthia's etsy store:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id...ller_usernames

Beth
Old 2009-03-09, 1:21pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

This is a wonderful tutorial! You have really outdone yourself, my friend!!!

Old 2009-03-09, 1:28pm

I'm thrilled to have your tutorial. In my opinion, you have been my number one favorite artist and I'm looking forward to receiving your tutorial.

Lynx, Midrange, Scorpion Regalia Oxycon
Old 2009-03-09, 1:38pm
it is what it is......

just ordered mine!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2009-03-09, 1:45pm
Wild at Heart!

OMG! I love these beads

One of these days I'll get one! lol
Kristi

??
Old 2009-03-09, 1:46pm
maybe tomorrow

Congratulations on finishing it Cynthia! You did a great job!

Old 2009-03-09, 2:06pm

Wow, what a nice response from all of you. Phyllis, what a compliment. That is just so nice of you.

Toni, thanks for being my tester. You did so well in giving me input and you were right on.

Kelly, thank you for being on the phone with me for the past 6 hours. Where's my EGGS!

Old 2009-03-09, 2:13pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

You are very welcome.

Where's my Keeper of the Peepers with a froggy on top????

Old 2009-03-09, 2:27pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Cynthia, congrats on your tut! Of course, I had to buy one!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-09, 2:31pm
maybe tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassactcc View Post
Wow, what a nice response from all of you. Phyllis, what a compliment. That is just so nice of you.

Toni, thanks for being my tester. You did so well in giving me input and you were right on.

Kelly, thank you for being on the phone with me for the past 6 hours. Where's my EGGS!
You're welcome Cynthia. It was fun! Even if I did mess up my lips.

Old 2009-03-09, 2:37pm

I wanna see Toni!!!
Congrats Cynthia on finishing it. I'll be buying one soon!

Old 2009-03-09, 2:41pm
Just me

Got it and read it!
Great job Cynthia, thanks so much for writing this out, sharing your expertise and techniques. Worth every penny and so much more!

Old 2009-03-09, 2:48pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I love this! This was very timely for me. I'm getting into multi-media art dolls and I wanted to lampwork the faces. The techniques in this tutorial will be invaluable in being able to accomplish this. Thanks so much!

Old 2009-03-09, 2:56pm

Thank you all so much. Wow, this is really amazing for me and I am thrilled you all are interested. I can't wait to see what all of you come up with.

Bubby, I'm so glad you read through it. My biggest concern is that it is clear enough to really understand, and be able to follow the instructions with no difficulty!

Mary Beth, glad our times met well. It was time for me to write it too. I had been thinking about it for a long time.

Don't forget, if anyone needs extra help or is confused about anything, I will try my best to help you. Just let me know K?

Old 2009-03-09, 3:13pm

Link is down. Message says: This item does not exist.
Joan
Old 2009-03-09, 3:20pm
maybe tomorrow

It probably sold out, but it looks like she relisted. Here's her store.

Old 2009-03-09, 3:31pm

Thanks Toni. That is what happened! Sorry for the delay!

Old 2009-03-09, 4:02pm
I need more boro stuff

I want one... but first I need to sell more stuff and it's not easy these days <sigh>

Old 2009-03-09, 4:14pm
Bravewarrior stumblinbatt

Cynthia - it looks absolutely wonderful.
I have been hanging out in the hopes that you'd do a tutorial!

Unfortunately when our stupid NZ $$ decided to go below the 50 cents against the US $$ - it kind of mucked up all my plans.
Still, it will rise again....one day.

Boy am I keeping everything crossed that all of the recent wonderful tutorials will still be around then!!!

~
~
~
Old 2009-03-09, 4:39pm

I sent you an email - I accidently put the tutorial in the shopping cart two different times and paid for one before I realized there was a second one there....sorry about that...can you fix it?

Thanks,
Shauna
Old 2009-03-09, 5:03pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Cynthia, it's an amazing tutorial. Can't wait to try it, your keepers are just so cute! Thank you for doing this!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-09, 5:14pm
Oooooh Sparkly!

Yes, Thank You for writing a tutorial ! I needed some inspiration today
Old 2009-03-09, 5:59pm

That looks so cool!!

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-03-09, 11:52pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Cynthia I convo'd you at Etsy about the paypal screw up thingie, just in case you had no idea who was sending you that strange message

Old 2009-03-10, 12:38am
I speak Murrini!

Congrats Cynthia! It looks awesome!!! I still dream of the day I finally get a chance to meet you in person!!! One of these days, missy, one of these days...

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro