Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-06-19, 8:46pm

Default I Need Your Help...R U Going to the Gathering?

I have a tough situation here...I am enrolled in a class with Sarah Hornik at Rocio studio in Florida, July 21-22...The weekend before THE GATHERING...I have to cancel my spot since my husband has been out of work for the last 3 months and things aren't looking so great financially...

If anyone wants my spot they can have it...I paid the 1/2 fee deposit but once I fill the spot Ron will refund me the deposit...Otherwise, I loose it...so...If anyone wants to take a GREAT class with Sarah Hornik or knows anyone who wants to please please let me know by pm or get in touch with Ron at Rocio Studios...

Thanks...
Eileen

One bead at a time...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
--
Old 2009-06-22, 4:22am

anyone want to take me up on this amazing opportunity...

One bead at a time...

--
--
--