Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2020-07-12, 5:16pm

Default TWO Effetre shipments on the way to Frantz

Restocks and New Colors

We have a sea container full of Effetre glass arriving in Seattle on July 29th. We have a second container leaving Effetre at the end of July and arriving in Seattle in September.

Both shipment will have NEW COLORS and old ones like 591266 Opal Yellow. I have ordered over 200 pounds, so get ready for a sale on them. This is a double production and I will get 2-3mm, 3-4mm, 4-5mm, 5-6mm-6-7mm, 7-8mm, 8-9mm, 10-11mm and larger.

We are adding some new diameters to our inventory for clear, super clear, black, white and ivory.

591004 Effetre Clear available in 2-3mm, 5-6mm, 6-7mm, 8-9mm, 10-11mm, 12-13mm, 13-14mm 15-16mm, 16-17mm, and 17-18mm

591006 Effetre Super Clear, available in 5-6mm, 7-8mm, 8-9mm, 9-10mm, 10-11mm, 11-12mm, 12-13mm, 13-14mm, 16-17mm and 17-18mm.

591064 Effetre Black, available in 2-3mm, 4-5mm, 5-6mm,6-7mm, 7-8mm and 13-14mm.

591204 Effetre White, available in 2-3mm, 5-6mm, 7-8mm and 8-9mm

591276 Effetre Dark Ivory, available in 2-3mm, 5-6mm 6-7mm and 7-8mm

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2020-07-12, 9:26pm
Slogan Challenged...

yay thanks Mike, can't wait to see the new stuff.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2020-07-13, 12:16pm
Shelarious

Wooo!!!! Thanks Mike!

Old 2020-07-16, 6:24pm

Default Frantz Weekly Sale

Our weekly sale just began, and besides lower prices and free shipping (see rules), we also have a number of glass colors with an additional 20% discount.

One color discounted this week is 591204 Effetre Pastel White at $7.20 per lb.

Check it out!

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2020-07-18, 4:38pm
Fried Cat

Hope it’s that very very pale buttery opal yellow! That’s my unicorn!
Old 2020-08-15, 1:33pm

Default Frantz Glass Bash (no people, just glass) update.

Our Frantz Bash without people is almost ready to go, but I am still testing, still counting and still unpacking.

I do believe that my Glass Bash Sale will begin on Thursday the 27th of August and will continue for two weeks.

Here is a list of some of the "OUT OF PRODUCTION" colors that I will be offering:

591253 Striped Pink
591257 Sedona
591254 EDP Purple
591263 Mou
591267 Calico

I purchased over 100 pounds 591208 Anice White.

This color is still in production, but nobody has any! Effetre has no inventory and they do not plan on making any til Decemberish.

We have 7 new Effetre colors. I am still in the testing stages, but at this time the names I may use are:

Blue Cotton Candy
Ocean Waves
Sapphire Ripple
Dark Turquoise Reef
Blue Swirl
Light Turquoise Reef
Blackberry Ripple.

These names were based on some paddles, but once my testers have tested, name may be changed to reflect a better description

Also by the BASH I will have some CiM colors that I did not get in the last round of new CiM and a few restocks, including:

511830 Unicorn
511731 Chocolate
511918 Ballerina
511926 Cranberry Pink
511820 Hades
511835 Peace
511219 Watermelon
511320 Lemongrass
511573 Goddess
511827 Tahitian Pearl

Plus I have a new 4 pound COE104, mostly Effetre and a little bit of Vetrofond assortment. Some transparents, lots of opaques and some handpulled colors. This is my greatest assortment ever.

I also have 10 colors from Effetre, one-of-a-kind, miss melts.
Of the 10 colors, I think you will love the Verde latte Medium!!!

I will have some deals on millefiori and assorted filigrana packs.

And of course we have FREE and discounted shipping on orders of $100 or more. Some rules on free or discounted shipping, as usual.

I will get back to you when I know more

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2020-08-15, 3:52pm
Slogan Challenged...

how do we go to the bash?

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2020-08-17, 7:27pm

Hi Mike,
As TX is one of the most rampant Covid-19 states, we're being asked if we've even been out of state when we walk into the door to see our Doctors.
Since I know from past experience, the Frantz Bash has only been for people that come to your store, are you going to make any exceptions this year?
(I probably have more glass than I can melt in the remainder of my lifetime) but I'm sure other lampworkers would like an answer to this question as well.
Stay well...wish I lived where you do as it's been in the 100's where I live with the humidity being as high.
All the best,
ginger
Old 2020-08-17, 8:58pm

Default Glass only no visitors

Quote:
Hi Mike,
As TX is one of the most rampant Covid-19 states, we're being asked if we've even been out of state when we walk into the door to see our Doctors.
Since I know from past experience, the Frantz Bash has only been for people that come to your store, are you going to make any exceptions this year?
(I probably have more glass than I can melt in the remainder of my lifetime) but I'm sure other lampworkers would like an answer to this question as well.
Stay well...wish I lived where you do as it's been in the 100's where I live with the humidity being as high.
All the best,
ginger
Hello Ginger, let first say thank you for reaching out to me about the BASH.
Each Bash has been open to anybody who wanted to come all the way to Shelton, Washington. Most of our guests were local, but we always had a great turnout from our neighbors (Canada) to our north.

In October of last year we moved Frantz Art Glass to a new location on the property I own. No more rent, no more commute, but no more 15,000 square feet, which was a luxury,andt a very expensive one.

When we moved we knew that having a BASH on our 8 acres was going to be hard to do, but COVID-19 made up our decision to go with a 2020 Frantz BASH, only glass no people.

On the 27th of August our two week BASH SALE starts.

The list from my original post is only growing.
We are still getting results of testing and then need photgraphs.
As much as I would like to just start selling everything as soon as possible, I felt that we should take our time and get it right the first time.

Perhaps one day when we are COVID-19 free and the economy starts up, and the craft shows are everywhere, and people start spending money on things that are nice, and not just things like food and rent, then maybe.

Not trying to be the voice of doom
Buy some glass and make Mike smile.

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2020-08-29, 1:01am

Unhappy Taxes suck!

Well Mike, since I don't think they provide lampworking equipment in Federal Prison, I guess Uncle Sam's going to get my money this year instead of any glass I happen to be needing or lust for.
Sorry, but I really don't want to go to jail/prison.
Taxes suck.
Have a super great BASH!
ginger
Old 2020-09-04, 6:03pm

Default EDP GONE!

As we enter the second week of the Frantz Bash, we have sold out on 591254 Purple /EDP. Also sold out on special stringer assortment, 1 pound $4. But we have lots of glass waiting to be adopted.

As I am cleaning up, I am finding this and that, but not enough to post online. If I can figure out a way to offer it up, when there is only one pack or one box of this and that.

Mike

The Torch Website: