Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-06-21, 6:14pm
Damn Yankee!

Default Paula at FlameDame has some serious issues!!!

Ok so I was sitting on my PC at 7pm Sunday night checking email and a new one comes over from Paula announcing her "Fathers Day" Sale...So I hurry and click it (not reading it last till the EOM) thinking woohooo I can get myself something I dont have and at 50% off...WOOHOOO!!
Anyhow so I hurry clicking everything I want..not wanting to miss out on anything I didnt have and like I was racing to beat anyone else who got this email LOL!!
So at 8am I wake up, check my email and its an email from Paula stating my order shipped???? Can you say WOW~!!!

I have bought glass from MANY vendors, but only one other person offers this quick service!!! I am use to it being 3-5 days before it ships, then it ships ground.
So I get another email from Paula stating my order went out via USPS Priority mail!! WOW!! not ground!!! I am sorry but thats just amazing...for the same amount of glass else where I have paid that much and got the crappy slow ground shipping!!
Then if all that wasnt AMAZING enough, I get another email from Paula stating she is sending me a shipping refund???!!! So I get 1/2 of what I paid back?? WOW!! I was thinking 22 bucks for over 7 pounds (Plus my free gift) was a good deal, in fact I have been charged that plenty by other vendors.
I am just soooo amazed at the entire thing! Guess I forgot how wonderful the service is from her...I will be going back!!

Paula, You ROCK!!!
Thanks VERY much!!!

Samantha
Samantha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-06-22, 9:29am

Thanks Samantha!!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-06-22, 1:43pm

that is really cool!

Old 2010-06-22, 3:33pm
Hummel factory reject

Paula ROCKS!

Old 2010-06-22, 4:05pm
Against the Grain

I'll second that. I've really enjoyed my dealings with Paula.

Old 2010-06-22, 4:28pm
Newfoundland lover!

She has always been great to deal with!

Lynx, tanked propane, M-10 oxy and refurb oxy -5.
Old 2010-06-22, 4:39pm
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

Paula is terrific!!! I have bought from her many times and have never encountered any issues at all. She also has tremendous knowledge of glass and is always willing to share.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Victorian Style Floral available now!

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!
Old 2010-06-22, 4:52pm

LOL!! the title of your thread had me worried for a second! Glad she's up to her usual GOODNESS!

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid
Old 2010-06-23, 7:07am

Worried when I saw the subject line too....
I met Paula in 2009 at the Gathering in Miami.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Paula is the best, funny, smart and doesn't miss much about people. Always is willing to share glass info and make suggestions.
We are being spoiled on the East coast with fast service and great sales! Very nice to get what you order in a timely fashion.
MarieAnn
Old 2010-06-23, 9:02am
Will work for glass...

Hope she moves to Florida!...Hi Paula!
Old 2010-06-23, 10:59am

Gee Thanks! You are all making me blush! I have to admit I was worried when I saw the title too! But I think that Samantha knew that a title like that would draw more hits to the thread than the usual title would!
Alison, I am trying really hard to get out of my house that I have lived in for 25 years. This month I am packing up my old glass collection. I have over 500 pieces and each one is going into bubble wrap and then into it's own box and then into a bin. July I start on the books. Then the rest of the house and the beads. The glass rods will be last. We will be having more sales over the summer because glass is expensive to move!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2010-06-24 at 3:11pm.
Old 2010-06-25, 7:55pm
Damn Yankee!

Quote:
Gee Thanks! You are all making me blush! I have to admit I was worried when I saw the title too! But I think that Samantha knew that a title like that would draw more hits to the thread than the usual title would!
Alison, I am trying really hard to get out of my house that I have lived in for 25 years. This month I am packing up my old glass collection. I have over 500 pieces and each one is going into bubble wrap and then into it's own box and then into a bin. July I start on the books. Then the rest of the house and the beads. The glass rods will be last. We will be having more sales over the summer because glass is expensive to move!
Paula

You were right about the title...people tend to go to a thread if it means controversy...I just wanted to share the love!

Samantha !

Old 2010-06-25, 9:02pm

My first order ever just came from Paula, packed great, priority, from order to receipt three days and I screwed up to begin with and had to e-mail her and she corrected it.
Great service. Thanks Paula . Dicrodi
Old 2010-06-25, 9:18pm
*Desa Elliott*

I am gonna chime in here, too....

PAULA ROCKS!

Desa

G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry
Old 2010-06-25, 10:17pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Seconded!

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2010-06-26, 3:26pm

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You!!
It's not easy being a little "guy" !!!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-07-01, 9:11pm
Dakine glass man

WOOT!! Aloha! I'm glad you are doin good. Got any great deals on boro?

P.s.
Drive over any bridges lately?

Lampwork by John Lindquist
Old 2010-07-01, 11:46pm

Boro deals coming soon!!
Drive over bridges all the time now! Woot!!

Like US on Facebook !