Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-10-29, 1:55pm
She's Back & Burnin'

It's an awesome tutorial!!!!

Sara

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-10-29, 4:58pm
Run Free Sweet Boy

argh... I am having issues with my web site.. and the person who ius supposed to fix it for me.... the auto download thing is not working. But if you do paypal through the site, I get notified in my email and send the PDF to the email addy that pay pal has.

sorry for any confusion. I am not a web person, and have the flu right now.. but I promise you will get your file in short order. I check my email at least twice a day.

Candice

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2010-12-05, 7:24am
Hobby Junkie

Hi Candice-
I just bought the tutorial. It looks like the auodownload still isn't working. I'll keep an eye on my email for the tut.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-12-05, 10:19am
Run Free Sweet Boy

Bella, Its been sent by email. I apologize for the delay. I am away from home, which is unusual for me. But a fellow glass person's oldest child is graduating from boot camp and I am watching the other kids while they are up at the ceremony. Looks like I may be here an extra night, its snowing heavily and they may not get out of there today. Hopefully my email went through with your tutorial. I apologize, and it is very unusual for me not to have them to someone in less than 24 hours

Candice

Old 2010-12-05, 11:33am
Sucks at being nice

I have playing with your tutorial and have been having a blast with the icicles! I made my first blown ornament and even though it's not great it will be going on my tree. Thank you for putting together this tutorial!

Old 2010-12-05, 5:29pm
Run Free Sweet Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinwelch View Post
I have playing with your tutorial and have been having a blast with the icicles! I made my first blown ornament and even though it's not great it will be going on my tree. Thank you for putting together this tutorial!
oh thank you for posting this,. it made my day. Its nice to get feedback adn know the tut is being used and enjoyed.

Old 2013-11-24, 9:11pm

This is going to sound a little strange as I have been lampworking for many years. I have just not worked with with tubing. But here is the question: do you have to leave an opening when you are making ornaments. Or can the bulb be sealed. Like if you want to pull the glass on top to make the loop
Thx
Old 2013-11-25, 8:06am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampwork49 View Post
This is going to sound a little strange as I have been lampworking for many years. I have just not worked with with tubing. But here is the question: do you have to leave an opening when you are making ornaments. Or can the bulb be sealed. Like if you want to pull the glass on top to make the loop
Thx
I don't want to take anything away from Patienthand - I am very familiar with her skills and when going down this post, I interpreted all the comments about blowouts to be in reference to blowing out the initial form. So my 2 cp is blow a hole. I haven't seen her tut, but her skills are top notch so in terms of creating a hole in the ornament for loops or not - DO whatever the recommendation is in the tutorial - Her ornaments are impeccable so I would follow her advice. Having said that - may need to go buy that tutorial or at least put it on my Santa wish list!!! /wink

Guess it really depends on how they are built - I assumed the last thing that goes on is the loop. If you heat up that big bubble on top too much and no hole - issues.

Last edited by nevadaglass; 2013-11-25 at 8:46am.