Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-05-14, 8:45pm

Default New! Tapestry Scrollwork Tutorial!

I posted this in the gallery but this is probably a more appropriate place to put my little bit of news! It's taken a few months longer than expected, but my tapestry scrollwork tutorial is finally finished. Yay! Now available in my Etsy store....if you add it to your tutorial collection I would love to hear what you think and hope you will post your beads to show and tell!

Enjoy!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-05-14, 8:51pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Hee hee, got one

Old 2009-05-14, 9:13pm
formerly JewelsByJenny

I'm so excited!! I will get one very soon I hope!

Jenny

Old 2009-05-14, 9:25pm
*Desa Elliott*

Talking I'm On It....

Mine! Mine! Mine!!

I am SO all over this one!!!!

G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry
Old 2009-05-14, 9:49pm

Awwwwe shucks!

Thanks so much you guys! I've been working so hard on this thing and I hope you all really enjoy it! I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into but I learned alot, that's for sure. I would really love to hear what you think of it and please post your beads to show and tell!

I'm almost finished my second tutorial which will be on how I make my dragonflies and then next....a bee! Stay tuned!

Old 2009-05-14, 10:07pm
Scientific Glass Girl

hooray kerri! it was really awesome to meet you.

Old 2009-05-14, 10:22pm
Burning Fingers!

I'm taking the class at the end of this month, and think I may get one of the tutorials after the class - cause I take really poor notes - LOL
Way to go Kerri!!!

/
/
/

Old 2009-05-14, 10:30pm

Hi Ali!

It was great meeting you too! I treasure the bead I got from you. Keep on beading, girl!

Old 2009-05-14, 10:32pm

Hi Jane!

We are going to have a blast! Get lots of sleep before the class 'cause I cram alot into this workshop! lol! See you then!

Old 2009-05-14, 11:08pm
HourGlass Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerribeads View Post
I'm almost finished my second tutorial which will be on how I make my dragonflies and then next....a bee! Stay tuned!
OMG!!! I have soooo wanted to learn to make these. I am on pins and needles. Just bought the tapestry.

Old 2009-05-15, 3:55am
Knob Creek Glass

Yeah! Taking a class with Kerri was great!!!
Old 2009-05-15, 8:26am
Scientific Glass Girl

Quote:
Hi Ali!

It was great meeting you too! I treasure the bead I got from you. Keep on beading, girl!
and i treasure the bead from you! it is beautiful, you rock!

Old 2009-05-15, 8:35am
Does that shed?

I so love your beads. Looking forward to reading your tutorial. Thanks for doing this one.

So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!
Old 2009-05-15, 12:07pm
Ruebennesqueness Queenie

damn, that's cool. I want one!

Giving
a try!
Old 2009-05-15, 1:23pm

Very impressive Kerri!! Oh god those beads are beautiful!! You do such unique and glamorous work! I love watching for your posts of new work!!
Old 2009-05-15, 1:35pm
glass nerd!

Quote:

This is a must have! I am soo excited about your next one and the bee one also. I have been wanting to learn how to do those. Can't wait till they come out also!

Old 2009-05-15, 3:36pm
Yeller Rose

Wow! That is so well done. I will hit the torch for a try tomorrow. Thank you, Barb
Old 2009-05-15, 3:38pm

GOOD FOR YOU!! not so good for my budget!

LOVE YOUR WORK!!

Quote:
Awwwwe shucks!

Thanks so much you guys! I've been working so hard on this thing and I hope you all really enjoy it! I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into but I learned alot, that's for sure. I would really love to hear what you think of it and please post your beads to show and tell!

Old 2009-05-15, 7:05pm

Smile

The tutorial looks great! Can't wait to give it a try this weekend! Thanks for sharing, Kerri!

Shirley
Old 2009-05-15, 7:08pm

Laurie - thanks so much! Please post your tapestry beads when you make them - I want to see them!

Thanks Barb! I'm so glad you had fun!
Thanks Ali!!!
Hi Anzie! I look forward to hearing what you think of it!
Thank you Bruna!
Hi Sandy! That's so sweet. I've been really slow in posting beads in the gallery these days, but I put a dragonfly up today that was published recently - I'm so excited!!
Thanks Corey! I'm glad there is interest in my future tutorials....keeps me focused knowing that there are people waiting for them.
Thanks Barb! Looking forward to seeing what you create!
Thanks Litsa! It means a lot to have you spend your hard earned dollars on my tutorials - I hope you get a lot out of them!

Old 2009-05-15, 7:09pm

Hi Shirley!

Awesome! Glad you like it! Have fun!!

Old 2009-05-16, 9:07am
birdergirl ~o~

Very nicely done tutorial , thank you for sharing and keeping it affordable!

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2009-05-16, 10:31am
novembersfyre everywhere

I just bought one!

It's also quite exciting to learn that you will have one on the dragonfly soon!

Old 2009-05-16, 11:31am

Thank you Sally and Mary Beth!

Lookin' forward to seeing your beads!

Old 2009-05-16, 11:48am
Colors outside the lines

This tutorial is awesome! Thanks so much for offering us the opportunity to learn your techniques.

Leah
Old 2009-05-16, 1:17pm

Thanks Leah!

I really appreciate your feedback. You are more than welcome, I'm just so amazed that so many people want to learn from me. It's great to hear what people think of it!

Thanks again!

Old 2009-05-16, 2:02pm
Dichro Queen

Woohoo! I just got this amazing tutorial - it is wonderful!!! Clear instructions, illustrated well (for us visually inclined folks), super tips that will help with many different kinds of beads. This is the first tutorial I have bought - love it! Thanks Kerri! Can't wait to see your other tutorials when they come out - not alot of opportunities for taking classes around here - this is the next best thing. Off to give this a whirl!

jenny
Old 2009-05-16, 6:33pm

Hi Jenny!

Thanks for the great review! Have fun with it!

Old 2009-05-17, 10:18am
Does that shed?

Kerri, this is a must have for a tut. Totally understandable and as you said in the beginning of it, "Read the whole thing before you attempt the bead". I didn't and my first attempt was a mess. lol. So back I went and read, re-read, and read it again. Turned on the torch and made the prettiest bead I think I've ever done. I did two and they are cooling right now. So if all goes well and they don't self destruct I'll take a pic later this afternoon for you.
Thank you again so much. Hat's off woman.

Old 2009-05-17, 12:26pm
Does that shed?

My attempts, I totally love them. Thanks again.