Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-11-19, 2:13pm

Default Two More Holiday CGBeadrollers

I've added two more holiday season beadrollers.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

These seasonal beadrollers can also be used all year round though. From cats and dogs to raccoons and elephants. Think of the cute little angels and dolls you could make, not just at Christmas time, but how about a cut little Uncle Sam for the 4th of July.

I also think they would just make nice odd shaped beads, especially the angle/doll ones.
These are the example beads I made.
The first four snowmen are from #132
The largest two snowmen are from #133
The four angels are from #134
The largest two beads are 1-1/2" long

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2013-11-19, 3:24pm
Slogan Challenged...

Cg, those are nice. Did you have a chance to press any? I'm curious how they fill out with that much glass.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-11-19, 4:46pm

Haven't had much leftover time at the torch yet, but I'll try to get to it tomorrow now that I have all these made and listed.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-11-19, 5:25pm
Knob Creek Glass

Yeah! Mine are ordered. Thank you.
Old 2013-11-19, 6:39pm
HotFlash Designs

OMG You're killin me!! Which one? WHICH one do I order??

Be Curious. Not judgmental.
Old 2013-11-19, 6:52pm

Sheri, the size you would us the most. (or all three)

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-11-19, 6:59pm
Knob Creek Glass

Yes, definitely ALL three!
Old 2013-11-27, 8:01am

Sorry this took so long to make a flattened one. I've been nurse to my son, my husband and now one of the cats is making trips to the vet twice a day for IV's.

I love them flattened. These have so much potential.

-Donna

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-11-27, 9:01am

Those are fantastic! I may have to force myself to get back on the torch for these.
Wonder if I can do this one eyed. I love this new press Donna and Steve!!!
Old 2013-11-29, 10:18pm
Slogan Challenged...

Thanks Donna, didn't mean to be a nag but I was curious for some reason, amount of glass etc. Yeah, those are really cute! *groan*

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-12-02, 6:48am

Not a nag at all. I've finally gotten to sit at my torch for around 4-5 hours for the last couple of days.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-