Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-09-08, 8:21am

Default DH Murrini for sale?

Does anyone have any? Everytime I go to the dh site the murrini page is empty. I guess I'm not quick enough. Thanks in advance
Old 2010-09-08, 8:23am
da General

Sean, DH had some for sale when it released Kalypso on Monday and the murrini mix was sold out very quickly the same day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-09-08, 8:28am

Haley,
Thanks for the quick response! I can never seem to get any.
Old 2010-09-08, 3:08pm
Naysayer

welcome to the 'can't ever get any club', I was on but it sold as I checked out
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Does anyone make murrini with silver glasses?
Old 2010-09-08, 3:14pm
Tweedle Dumb

I make murrini with Striking Color and DH.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So does Hayley.

<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2010-09-08, 4:01pm
Formerly FishBulb

I actually had it in my cart but the website took so long to process the sale that it was sold out by the time all was said and done.

I give up. I've given up trying to get Striking Color glass, and I've given up on this. Obviously it ain't meant to be, not for me anyways.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2010-09-08, 4:03pm
http://youtu.be/nGt9jAkWi

Dang, I got some of the DH murrini pretty easy. I didn't even think about ordering until around 3:00 pm & it was still there. I put it in my cart & looked around for a while before checking out. Maybe they added more & I got lucky.

Vivian

-

Old 2010-09-08, 6:57pm

Quote:
I actually had it in my cart but the website took so long to process the sale that it was sold out by the time all was said and done.

I give up. I've given up trying to get Striking Color glass, and I've given up on this. Obviously it ain't meant to be, not for me anyways.
Lol. I've felt that way before. When psyche first came out I was trying to get dh glass then I just gave up! Packed all my stuff up and didn't lampwork for a couple years. I've moved on to boro and really love it. I keep seeing all these incredible beads, in here, being made with dh murinni, and I'm getting tempted to try soft glass again.thanks for all the advice and I'll check out everyones murrini.

Last edited by sean.m; 2010-09-08 at 7:02pm. Reason: Fix typo's
Old 2010-09-29, 11:53pm
hot stuff

DAng I sure would of liked some too
Old 2010-10-18, 7:14pm
That which you are given

what it dh murrini can someone give me a link

thanks

Old 2010-10-18, 8:49pm

doublehelixglassworks.com
Old 2010-10-18, 10:17pm
That which you are given

aaaah said the newbie i thought it was something like that thanks yellowbird

Old 2010-11-01, 6:23pm

There are two kinds of assortments up now!