LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-01-20, 6:48am

How about some doggies in the garden, Carol? heehee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Before His throne is a sea of glass like crystal.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-01-20, 8:05am

Thanks, De!

I've thought about a pansy on my doggy before, Helen, but by the time I got done making the pansy the dog would look like one big petal I think, hehe.
Old 2009-02-20, 9:13pm

You guys, be sure and check out Carol's lovely Pansies on Artfire! Way to go, Gal! ♥

Old 2009-02-21, 12:31pm

Helen,

I did the ones on artfire trying to develop my own style but I have to admit I like your style better and went back to that and indented all the edges again.

I give up, I have to copy you or it just looks like I'm being lazy!

I love all the ones I've made lately. I'm on a pansy frenzy lately . Oh, and I made a pretty rose last night, I think it is my best so far.

I already have one pansy in the kiln right now! Each one seems better than the last so I don't give up. Someday........
Old 2009-02-23, 5:20pm

You inspired me and I made a Pansy today, Sweetie, although how it grows in the kiln is yet to be seen. ♥

Old 2009-02-23, 6:10pm

Helen I have one of Carol's pansies as she sent it to me as a Christmas present. I was thrilled to bits to receive it and will treasure it always.

Debbie
Old 2009-02-23, 6:54pm

You're very blessed, Debbie! ♥

Old 2009-02-23, 7:00pm

Aww, you guys are making me blush!

I sure appreciate your uplifting words, as I have had an extremely bad, horrifying day!
Old 2009-03-03, 2:40pm

Here's a new Pansy Bud I've added to this design...do you like it? ♥

Old 2009-03-03, 7:01pm

Helen,

I just don't like it, I LOVE it, but then I love everything you do.
Old 2009-03-03, 7:06pm

Helen your flowers are gorgeous. I wish my beads looked like that!

Debbie
Old 2009-03-03, 7:09pm

I can't wait till I take pics of the pansies I've done lately. I think they are much better now. So many pics and I'm not very good at taking them!