LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-02-27, 9:37am
da General

Default Hayley's Silver Twisties Recipes e-Booklet ready soon!

Woohoo! Are you ready to make some twisties? Check out our blog (NEW!) for updates and information, as well as sign up for eNews to be notified when it's finished!!!

http://envisionsf.blogspot.com/

The e-booklet is not going to be a tutorial and will not show how a twisty is made. This will instead emphasize exactly what glass is used with diagrams illustrating the placement of each glass as you construct you base for the twisty.

Here are examples of some of the twisties recipes features in the e-booklet:

Thanks for looking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-02-27, 10:02am

WHEN?????????????????

Old 2009-02-27, 10:03am

Soon?

We have NEW listings on our online
, and
!
Old 2009-02-27, 10:06am

now, hee heeeee

Old 2009-02-27, 10:07am
da General

Hopefully in a couple of weeks, Josie! Good to see you around again!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-02-27, 10:12am

thank you sweetheart! How are you ladies doing?? Not getting into to much trouble I assume!! You know what they say about assuming though, hee heeeee

Old 2009-02-27, 10:25am
Wandering Spirit

Ooo, I love that 3rd bead! Off to look at the blog...

Old 2009-02-27, 11:16am
da General

hehe Josie - I am trying very hard to stay out of trouble!

Thank you, Aja!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-02-27, 3:06pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Oh Hayley, I love your beads and your twisties! This one will surely be mine!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-02-27, 3:40pm
Knob Creek Glass

Yeah!! (But of course I want it NOW)
Old 2009-02-27, 5:26pm

I'll line up too!

Old 2009-02-27, 6:34pm
Master Procrastinator

Signed up as well. Looks awesome Hayley! Saving my pennies.

Old 2009-02-27, 6:39pm
Rare Florida Native

Hi Hayley - I will be looking for the booklet

Old 2009-02-28, 4:51am

How exciting, Hayley! Will check back again soon, then!

Old 2009-02-28, 11:53am

Oh I love the first one, it has such depth to it.
Sandra
Old 2009-02-28, 4:57pm

Sounds like a good one!!

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-03-05, 12:41pm
frm Kronos to Kairos time

Really excited about this coming e-book! Recipes for twisties - especially with Silver glass and glass placement for the twistie base sounds like something I need. Looking forward to its release!

Carol

Old 2009-03-06, 7:24am
Ad astra per aspera

Ohhhh sign me up! I love your twisties. Thank you so much for your generous sharing!!!

Old 2009-03-06, 8:07am
Gimme that silver glass!

Hayley, are you going to share which colors you use for the base bead? I hope so, gorgeous effects (I totally the top bead!).

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-06, 9:08pm
da General

Thanks, everyone! I got side tracked onto another tutorial! lol! But will get both out asap!

Anouk - yes, will have the base bead info too!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-03-07, 2:54am
Knob Creek Glass

Does that mean that you will have TWO Tutorials???
Old 2009-03-09, 3:33am

Did I read, two, also? Staying tuned.....

Old 2009-03-09, 3:13pm
da General

Sorry for my late response, ladies. . . been a busy weekend!

Yes, I am working on essentially a three-in-one tutorial . . . it's on one of my wave bead (Steph - a wee bit like your avatar! lol!) . . . you will learn not only the technique of making a wave bead, it will go into how to shape a perfect large bicone, AND how to strike and reduce silver glass! I am just hoping it won't be too much information in one tute!

I am in the process of making sample wave beads for those who don't want to use silver glass . . . since the rest of the tutorial will be really good for newer lampworkers, getting them to work with gravity and shaping too. But figure that they may not want to get into silver glass yet.

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-03-10, 3:31am
Knob Creek Glass

Yeah!!
Old 2009-03-10, 9:59am

Hayley,
Can you please hurry up??
(kidding!)
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-03-10, 10:03am
da General

I am trying, I am trying! lol!

I am going to be gone for a week too . . . going to Illinois/Wisconsin . . . burrrrrrrr, it's going be COLD!!!! I don't know how you peeps do it!

Hoping for end of the month for at least one of these to be released!!!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-03-10, 1:26pm

Oh boy Hayley it really will be cold there! I don't do cold any more. I hate it but have some help with a Land's End Down Parka that I wear all year. Plus we are on the coastline so snow melts faster. (But never fast enough!!)
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-03-10, 2:37pm
Yeah me!

OOO goody goody! I can't wait! (although I guess I'll have to)

Old 2009-03-10, 4:13pm
da General

Paula - I know your cold well! I was in New Haven for graduate school and then moved to Boston for two years . . . I don't do cold well at all (grew up in Hawaii)!!!

Now you tell me about the Down Parka . . . lol!

Kristina - I will try to make it/them be worth the wait!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-03-10, 4:28pm

Where? Yale? It is especially cold there!
Hawaii. Aaah that sounds great to me!!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !