TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2008-07-31, 11:47am

Default Think Pink Updates

First of all - a huge THANKS to everyone who has purchased the E-book so far!

I've been working on the file all day, trying to fix some issues that came up.
At this point, if I never have to look at a PDF file again I will be a happy person.

MAC USERS:
I have a new version of the file (split into 2, as it came out quite heavy) that should be Mac-compatible. I think I e-mailed it to everyone who reported problems, but if I missed you somehow, please e-mail me at sarah.hornik@gmail.com and I will send you your copy.

EVERYONE ELSE:
A couple of people brought to my attention that the grey strips on each page (backgrounds for the header and footer) were unnecessarily wasting printer ink. I'm sorry this didn't occur to me earlier.
Anyway, the latest version of the file does not have the strips (just plain white background). Also, the file size is now smaller (3.5MB vs. 4.5MB, woohoo!)
If you have purchased Think Pink and would like to have the updated version, e-mail me (sarah.hornik@gmail.com) with the words "Think Pink Update" in the subject line.

I guess there is a bit of a learning curve here... thanks to everyone for being so patient with me!

Don't forget to post pictures of your results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
Old 2008-07-31, 12:00pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

I want an update one please! I will email you.

Old 2008-07-31, 12:16pm
Covered in glitter

Mine's fine but thanks for offering that. My hothead isn't being very cooperative today because of the wind (I torch on the deck) so I may have to wait until the MiniCC tomorrow. I'm definitely excited to try though.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2008-07-31, 12:27pm
My opinion not needed

My copy is perfect already! Thank you!

Old 2008-07-31, 12:49pm

At long last I have been able to print it on a PC I was on a Mac
Old 2008-07-31, 9:02pm
Give to receive...simple.

Sarah, is this another update after the one I got named "Think Pink: problem with page 14 solved!" ?

Thanks

a.

Old 2008-08-01, 4:59am

The file name for the latest version is ThinkPink1.2.pdf - if you have that, you are fine.

|
|
|
Old 2008-08-01, 7:16pm
I think I could be a bead

Sarah, that is one fabulous e book on rubino. I made a bead today that I will post later. Rubino and I have not been friends before, but because of your book, we are starting to get a long. I will check my pdf file to see if I have the updated version. Thank you, again. Just keep those ebooks coming!

Old 2008-08-03, 11:49am
Beadmaking.nl

Hi Sarah,

Your tutorial looks great, what a fantastic layout. I enjoyed it very much and I find it so inspirering! I am very happy with it and I am looking forward to your next Ebook!

A little tip. I don't know all the names of the glass. Is it possible that next time you write down the nummers of the glass you used? Or did I look over it?

Old 2008-08-03, 7:53pm
passionate about pets

I just wanted to say thanks again Sarah, your tut was great......love your work and Thanks again for teaching me from afar

*StOrM*

Nortel Minor- Natural gas & Oxycon

Old 2008-08-06, 12:01am
Give to receive...simple.

Hi Sarah, I hate to bother you but I don't have the latest file then...
Thank you !

Old 2008-08-11, 7:16pm

Love the Tut ...but page 14 didn't come through. Can you send just that one?

Anne