Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2007-10-23, 9:43am
DSDWC

Default Trey Cornette currently booking workshops for 2008

I am currently booking 2 day weekend workshops for 2008. I have open dates in January, February, April, September, November, and December. I am trying to stay within the Midwest and southeast at this time but will consider other locations.
If interested please contact me at trey@treycornette.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-10-23, 10:01am
phrit phreak

Thanks for posting your info Trey. I think we need a sticky in Classes so people who are available and want to teach can post there. That way if facilities are looking for a teacher for a particular skill...they can just go to the sticky and see if they are close or have them come to their facility.

Old 2007-10-23, 4:09pm
Detail G-Mama!

I agree!

Old 2007-11-05, 7:44pm
Spoiled

Can't wait to take your class here in Omaha in April!!!

An amazing Cuda with 2 M15's & propane, a Lynx, and a Tondodama torch.

Old 2007-11-05, 8:03pm
Formerly known as LT

I know this is not in your area but I would love to see you in Spokane!!! Ann Ricketts was at Firefly art center this year and I think she had fun with us. Andrea Guarino was also here! Good time!!

Old 2007-11-09, 1:55am

If you end up in Spokane - you should just commit and come on up to Anchorage! (I would wait until April or September unless you want to go snowmachining
Laura

Old 2007-11-09, 4:39am
Detail G-Mama!

I did have fun at Firefly! Ya'll have a great group up there!!

Old 2007-11-09, 4:13pm
Fusing Glass

I wish you could come to portias! nice place to teach and real close to me! hehe
Old 2007-11-10, 1:40am

Mary, Trey will be at Portia's March 29th and 30th! I am so looking forward to this class.

Lynn
Old 2007-11-10, 7:21am
Fusing Glass

ooh I need to look at her updated class list then, I am so behind!
Old 2007-11-12, 7:49am
DSDWC

Hey Folks,
I would love to come out west in the future. However with Dylan being so young its just not in the books this year.I am really trying to stay closer to home. I will be teaching at "The Gathering" in Oakland in August. I think things will have settled down by 2009 and I will be traveling just about anywhere!!

On another note. I have had another computer issue and have lost all my emails. If you have contacted me in the last month about setting up a class please send me an email!
Thanks,
Trey