LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2005-06-16, 8:07am
Wicked Mean Redhead

Default New Special Ivory - Anyone used it yet???

I just recieved my shipment of it and am wondering if anyone else has tried it yet. What do you think?? What cool things does it do?? Any exciting color combinations that you recommend??

Please share.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2005-06-16, 12:00pm
Glassy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgillen
I just recieved my shipment of it and am wondering if anyone else has tried it yet. What do you think?? What cool things does it do?? Any exciting color combinations that you recommend??

Please share.

I'd like to see pics of it too!

BHB/PANDORA EXCHANGE IN THE PATIO
Old 2005-06-16, 1:02pm
A True Woofer

I tried it this weekend and couldn't get it to do much of anything. But it could be operator error.

Old 2005-06-20, 9:47am
Teagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgillen

Please share.
For those of us in the hinterlands outside the US, whose special ivory?

-Su

'Modern glass - Ancient roots'
Old 2005-06-20, 9:47am
Teagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaGirlBT
I tried it this weekend and couldn't get it to do much of anything. But it could be operator error.
Send it to Mike. He loves ivory. LOTS of ivory. Heck, he'll even send some back as beads if you insist.

-Su

'Modern glass - Ancient roots'