AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2014-01-15, 9:19am

Default SILVER SECRETS A New E-book

I've been working on a new E-book these past couple of weeks. This one was inspired by one of my most popular workshops: Silver Secrets! I will show you how to make three focal beads from the class.

The E-book is almost ready, and I'm just adding a few finishing touches. The deadline I set for myself is Monday, January 20, 2014. Five more days! In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to have a pre-sale.

If you buy your copy before January 20, it’s yours for $16.00 instead of $21.00 – that’s $5.00 off!

You'll be among the first to receive a copy, before everyone else!

This E-book will include a short introduction on working with glass and silver, lots of tips and tricks (including Hothead tips and general tips for making organic beads with silver), inspiration pages and three full, step-by-step tutorials. The focal beads we’ll be learning to make are complex and each one incorporates several techniques, so you can choose to make them as is, or mix and match to come up with your own creations.

To read more about the e-book and place your order, click here:
http://www.glassbysarah.com/?p=1367

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
Old 2014-01-15, 4:42pm

This looks interesting. Love your tutorials.

Karen

ripzz
Old 2014-01-15, 4:56pm
Duchess of Dichro

Woo Hoo Sarah's Tutorial is a MUST HAVE! The eye candy and simple instuctions have made her tuts my favorites. Sure this one won't dissapoint, cannot wait to get mine

Maybe it will get me back to the torch as soon as I feel better!

Old 2014-01-16, 2:16pm

Thanks so much, Karen and Leslie!

|
|
|
Old 2014-01-17, 1:15pm

Just pre-ordered and am looking forward to your new tutorial Sarah.
Have a great day.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz
Old 2014-01-17, 3:50pm

Ordered mine! Love Sarah's tut's.

Georgia
Old 2014-01-18, 5:10am

Thanks Karen and Georgia!

|
|
|
Old 2014-01-20, 10:50am

Just got my tutorial this morning. Can't wait to try it. Sarah's tutorials are my favorites and this one doesn't disappoint! Keep them coming Sarah!
Old 2014-01-20, 10:58am

Thanks so much, I'm happy to hear that!

The e-book is finally ready for purchase - you can find it on my website: http://www.glassbysarah.com/?page_id=476 or on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1764456...-book-by-sarah
And you can read more about it here: http://www.glassbysarah.com/ebooks/silver

I sent out all the download links, so everyone who pre-ordered should have received an email - if anyone hasn't, send me a message.

Many thanks!

|
|
|
Old 2014-01-20, 10:58am

Sarah once again you have outdone yourself with this tutorial. It is huge.
Beauty pics and fabulous instruction.

Thanks
Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz
Old 2014-01-20, 10:59am

Thank you so much, Karen!

|
|
|
Old 2014-01-20, 7:17pm

So easy to follow and understand! Fabulous pics, great colors, and plenty of step by step instructions. Very, very worth the $$$.

Barbara
Old 2014-01-21, 4:48am

Thanks Barbara, I'm glad to hear that!

|
|
|
Old 2014-01-21, 8:17am
beads....mmmm

Sarah's tutorials rock! Can't wait to get to torch again!

::
Old 2014-01-21, 8:18am
Crazy Snake Lady

Fantastic! Another excellent tutorial. The pictures are beautiful and the instructions are easy to follow. Thanks again Sarah!
Old 2014-01-21, 8:29am

Thanks Deborah and Laurie!

|
|
|
Old 2014-01-21, 10:32am
Practicing perfect

Just purchased. Can hardly wait to go play. Thank you

Old 2014-01-21, 12:39pm

Thanks Inez, Enjoy!

|
|
|
Old 2014-01-22, 10:37am
Storm Queen

Looks great Sarah!

Old 2014-01-22, 12:05pm

Thanks Amy!

|
|
|
Old 2014-01-24, 6:36pm

This tutorial is awesome. I have most of Sarah's tutorials and they are inspiring. Cannot wait to play. Too cold right now.
Old 2014-01-25, 11:19am
HotFlash Designs

One of my favorite tutorials!!

I always love your pictures too. Very well written.

Thanks Sarah. Don't stay away so long!!

Be Curious. Not judgmental.
Old 2014-01-25, 1:58pm

Thanks so much, Diane and Sheri!

|
|
|
Old 2014-03-21, 9:02am

Fun. These are my interpretations.
Attached Images

Old 2014-03-21, 10:59am
Against the Grain

Those beads are gorgeous Pat!

Old 2014-03-21, 12:54pm

Aw thanks a bunch, Lynn.
Old 2014-03-22, 6:10am

Those are fantastic, Pat! I especially love the blue one in the middle. Thanks for sharing!

|
|
|
Old 2014-03-22, 11:08am

Thanks, Sarah. It's a very nice tut.