AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-04-22, 10:01am
MacGalver

I'm so glad everybody is having so much fun with the mandrel tut! Please post your results in the Gallery thread!

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=160671

Jo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Frit Diva; 2010-04-22 at 4:36pm. Reason: fix URL
Old 2010-04-23, 3:53pm
MacGalver

All completed orders have been sent. If you have not received yours, please let me know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-23, 9:06pm

I made some button mandrels this morning but forgot to take them to the torch with me this evening. Tomorrow, I hope I won't forget .
Old 2010-04-24, 8:13pm
MacGalver

Thanks so much to everybody for the enthusiastic response! All completed orders have been sent, if you have not rec'd yours, please let know!

Jo

Old 2010-04-25, 6:46pm
MacGalver

Today's orders all sent~ if you haven't received yours, please let me know!

Jo

Old 2010-04-29, 10:44am

Jo
Thanks for the great tutorial. It has so much valuable information. Can't wait to try it ...... Off to the torch I go!!
Terri

Old 2010-04-29, 5:00pm
MacGalver

Thanks Terri~ Please post your results in the Gallery thread or here. I love seeing people's buttons!

Jo

Old 2010-05-01, 12:56am
MacGalver

Today's orders all sent~ if you haven't received yours, please let me know!

Jo

Old 2010-05-04, 8:44pm
MacGalver

Just posting to say today's orders are all sent~ please PM me if you have not received yours! Andif you have buttons made from the tutorial, please post them here:

happy buttons!

Jo

Old 2010-05-09, 1:16pm
MacGalver

All new orders have been sent! Please PM me if yours has not been received.

If you have button photos to post, please put them here:

Thanks again for your interest and support.

Jo

Last edited by Frit Diva; 2010-05-09 at 1:19pm.
Old 2010-05-09, 8:46pm
Glassy Broad :-)

I'm so loving this tutorial!!!
I'm sorry Jo that I don't have photos to share yet, shame on me!!!!!
Soon I promise! I want to make some honking big buttons, and I wanna make them in boro...this is gonna rock!!!
hugs
Nita

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!
Old 2010-05-14, 8:24pm
MacGalver

Thanks Nita, I appreciate your comments, and I can't wait to see your buttons!
Speaking of cool buttons, Davey of Art Glass News and Beadication reviewed the button mandrel tut in her blog and posted a really cool photo of a lily button toggle she made! Check it out:

http://beadication.com/ArtGlass/?p=75

Thanks Davey!

Old 2010-05-18, 7:56pm
MacGalver

Today's paid orders have been sent ~ please let me know if you have not received yours yet!

Jo

Old 2010-05-24, 9:30am
MacGalver

Some great new examples of buttons can be found here:

Check them out!

Old 2010-05-30, 6:26pm
MacGalver

All paid orders have been sent~ please let me know if you have not received yours!

Old 2010-05-30, 10:37pm

WOW... just WOW... I am lost for words. This is a GREAT and very clever tutorial. Can't wait to make some buttons!! Thanks Jo!!

Vanessa

|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-06-04, 9:15pm
MacGalver

Thanks Vanessa! I'm thrilled to be getting such a great response to this tut~

everybody, please post your finished buttons and check out the eye candy in the gallery thread:

http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160671

and contact me with any questions about the Button mandrel tut!

Jo

Old 2010-06-10, 5:41pm
MacGalver

This weeks orders have all been shipped ~ if you have not received yours, please let me know!

Jo

Old 2010-06-20, 12:59am
MacGalver

Make sure to check out the Gallery thread:

Again, all this weeks orders are shipped, if you have not received yours, please let me know!

Jo

Old 2010-07-02, 9:32pm
Glassy Broad :-)

I did a few more today Jo!!! I love how easy this tutorial is to follow, and the possibilities are endless!!!
HUGS
Nita

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!
Old 2010-07-04, 12:46am
MacGalver

Thanks Nita! I'm really glad everybody is having fun with it~ make sure to check out the Gallery thread:

If anybody has any questions about the mandrel tut, feel free to PM me or ask your questions here... and again, all this weeks orders are shipped, if you have not received yours, please let me know!

thanks again,

Jo

Old 2010-07-16, 8:13pm
MacGalver

Just posting to let you know all orders from this week have been sent. If you have not received yours, please let me know!

Jo

Old 2010-07-22, 10:17pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

Hi Jo, just wanted you to know that although I haven't made them yet, your directions are great and even in my little country town, I only had to drive about 10 miles to get everything I needed!!! Yeaaaa...and I am waiting for my 10yo granddaughter to come over this weekend and help me...she will love it!!

Thanks again, Pat
Old 2010-07-31, 6:44pm
MacGalver

Excellent, Pat, I'm so glad you like the mandrel design... see, I told you you could do it!

Jo

Old 2011-04-17, 12:12am

Just ordered my tutorial.... Jo, You are so clever! Can't wait to try them out!

DeAnn

Minor Propane Oxycon SC2 Jim Moore Bead Press
Old 2011-12-07, 2:53pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I just purchased this and it is amazingly clever! There are some wonderful new tips for making buttons in it also. Thanks, Jo!

Old 2011-12-08, 12:49pm
MacGalver

Thanks Mary Beth! And right now, both this and my other tutorial (as well as all my frit blends) are on a 25% off sale!

click here

http://fritdiva.homestead.com/holidaysale.html

to learn more~

Jo

Old 2013-04-09, 2:42pm
Heart of Flame

I just bought this cause and it is brilliant!!

I have the pitchfork kind but can never get the button off the mandrel!

Thanks Jo, I will give this a try asap!!

Old 2013-04-11, 10:03am
MacGalver

Thanks Darryle~ Please post photos of your buttons!

Jo

Old 2013-04-15, 8:21pm
Heart of Flame

I made mine today! So easy - only took me minutes!!

I will post some buttons - thanks Jo!