Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2015-12-23, 9:35am
Burning through glass

Thumbs up Join our BOC Artists-Only Facebook Group!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to invite you to join the new BOC Facebook group page made just for our glassy artists. Here we'll tell you about upcoming opportunities to join events, exhibitions, news and maybe a giveaway or two! As Beads of Courage grows (and it is growing!!!) we wanted to have a place devoted to just the artists that have helped us come so far. We have lots of plans, and 2016 is shaping up to be a great year with new artist programs, selling opportunities and incentives. Join up here:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Or search for the group name: Beads of Courage Bead Artist Programs

If you know a fellow artist that might like to join the group, please help us spread the word and share the info!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Everyone! Renee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2015-12-23, 12:23pm
Loving learning

I have been wishing we had something like that, thank you!
Old 2015-12-23, 1:27pm

What a great idea!
Old 2015-12-23, 5:22pm
Burning through glass

You're welcome guys, and, I'm grateful to be able to put this together too! We certainly did need this for a long time. I am the new Bead Artist Programs and Communication Manager for BOC, and I"m so happy to now be able to give our artist a place of their own on FB. My job is to focus on the artists' needs & communication, so please feel free to shoot ideas and thoughts my way too (email:
). We're also developing more programs that BOTH Artists and BOC benefit from. We're excited for things to come...great things are brewin'!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2015-12-26, 12:01pm

This will be fun!

Tags
beads of courage