Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-28, 6:58pm

Default Unlimited Oxygen makes the BEST concentrators out there!!

The best way for potential customers to make an informed decision is to hear the experiences that others have had. Here is mine.

We bought a concentrator from
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
about a year ago. I know (because I own a business) that delivery times can be a tough call at times. The reasons why can be a long list. I do not remember how long we waited, but we waited because as with most things in life if you want it done right, it takes time. When Jack said it is ready to ship we told him to wait and we would pick it up. We went to Indianapolis on a day we agreed was good (we have family in Indy).

You know they say you can tell a lot about a man by his workbench, I know I can. We met both Jack and his wife that day, they gave us the full tour. The product made in that shop is not the same as one made in a cheap Chinese factory. I would bet there is not as much profit as you think because the parts he uses is not the same as the cheap Chinese machine. He builds them one at a time with great care to craft the best machine he possible can and that sometimes takes time!

This is not some big faceless corporation with people everywhere making the product. It is better; a real couple (not sure how many others) working every day to make the best product they can. Jack and his wife are just good honest, hard working people and we’ll be back for another one when we add the next workstation.

If you are looking for the best concentrator made in the USA, call Jack!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-01-28, 8:24pm
GLASS ADDICT

My experience with Jack was similar to Chuck's,they were up front about delay's and possible problems getting parts on time,which I can relate to since I ran an automotive parts warehouse for over 20 years and getting what you want when you want is just a dream.
After a lot of research I chose Jack and his team based on quality and customer satisfaction and I can honestly say I was not let down! Good quality products and the best warranty in the business is worth the wait IMHO...................
Old 2013-01-28, 8:38pm

My experience with Jack has been much the same as the previous comments. Yes I had to wait.....6-8 weeks. No problems with shipping etc.

The one thing that really impressed me with Jack was when I bought a similar oxycon to one of his machines and called him and asked him how to fix it. He did not hesitate in telling me how to make it run like one of his. He walked me through the steps of increasing the O2 output. And he sent me a filter that goes on the outside side of the machine.

Excellent Service, Excellent Product.

Old 2013-01-28, 8:47pm

Not arguing at all but did we really need another trend about Jack and his business?

Why not just post your experience in the other 3 trends...

Old 2013-01-28, 8:57pm

Quote:
Not arguing at all but did we really need another trend about Jack and his business?

Why not just post your experience in the other 3 trends...

I did not want to post in another thread, I started my own.

Old 2013-01-28, 9:06pm

Same topic, same trend. No need for another one. What if I posted an item for sale 3 times...

Old 2013-01-28, 9:08pm
GLASS ADDICT

This thread is about Jack's customer satisfaction which is unequaled in this industry,nobody offers support for life,he does!!!!!!!
Old 2013-01-28, 9:12pm

DUDE? What is your problem? If you don't like my post, don't read it and do the kind thing and move on. I did not post in the other thread because I do not agree with her, but I had enough respect to not highjack her post like you are trying to mine.

Last edited by Chuck Cobb; 2013-01-28 at 9:38pm.
Old 2013-01-28, 9:14pm

Wouldn't these stories be better served in the other trend where he's customer service is being discussed?

I agree that Jack is very helpful. He spent a half hour on the phone with me when I ordered my two M-20's.

Old 2013-01-28, 9:17pm

Quote:
DUD? What is your problem? If you don't like my post, don't read it and do the kind thing and move on. I did not post in the other thread because I do not agree with her, but I had enough respect to not highjack her post like you are trying to mine.
Am I hijacking your thread? I agree with you. I am questing why you would want to start another one when what you are stating is in support of Jack against the statements in the other one.

Last edited by Raimond; 2013-01-28 at 9:23pm. Reason: Fixing one mis-spelled word.
Old 2013-01-28, 9:18pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

WTF is a trend?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2013-01-28, 9:24pm

Quote:
WTF is a trend?
Thanks for pointing this out... So helpful

Old 2013-01-29, 7:27am

Default Thank you, Guys

I do appreciate the new thread. People seem to forget about the units we give away for free. I have several small groups of women that I donate units to. I had a guy named Scott Underwood who lost everything in the storm Sandy. I sent him an M20 and tried to help him with his personal belongings. I have people all the time who buy my equipment second hand, I still support it. Anyone else would turn their back on them. I have a studio in Hawaii that I sent parts to for free for a year to repair units they bought from my biggest competitor. These are things that most people never see. I dont want to toot my own horn, just defending myself against names called like evil, greedy, shady, full of shit and all the other #&^$$*!&%$## Jack

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
Old 2013-01-29, 8:21am

Default Very satisified customer

I did lots of research when looking for an ocycon - Jack and his great company kept coming up on top. It did take a while to finally get it....but you know what they say ...good things are worth waiting for. I love it! I use it daily and am a very happy camper. I keep telling my friends that I am having so much fun...it has to be illegal!
Old 2013-01-29, 8:42am

Quote:
I do appreciate the new thread. People seem to forget about the units we give away for free. I have several small groups of women that I donate units to. I had a guy named Scott Underwood who lost everything in the storm Sandy. I sent him an M20 and tried to help him with his personal belongings. I have people all the time who buy my equipment second hand, I still support it. Anyone else would turn their back on them. I have a studio in Hawaii that I sent parts to for free for a year to repair units they bought from my biggest competitor. These are things that most people never see. I dont want to toot my own horn, just defending myself against names called like evil, greedy, shady, full of shit and all the other #&^$$*!&%$## Jack
To this I ask the same question, "I am questioning why you would want to start another one when what you are stating is in support of Jack against the statements in the other one." Why not defend yourself in the same court as your accusers?

You win, I will stop questioning the motivation behind this.

Last edited by Raimond; 2013-01-29 at 8:50am.
Old 2013-01-29, 9:19am
GLASS ADDICT

Quote:
To this I ask the same question, "I am questioning why you would want to start another one when what you are stating is in support of Jack against the statements in the other one." Why not defend yourself in the same court as your accusers?

It's better to have a separate thread after all everytime someone says something good about Jack in the other one that person acts like she saw the DEVIL. OOPS!!! Was that wrong? Oh my another demerit......................
Old 2013-01-29, 12:35pm

Quote:

For your information, in case you cannot see, this thread is for the positives. I really don't even understand your concern and questions about this new thread. Negitave begats Positive and Positive begats Negative. You should break away. There is no defense against someone who uses language and name calling the she has. My reputation speaks for it's self.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-01-29, 12:57pm

But a court hears all sides and the jury decides...

After posting this in the other discussion.
Quote:
All very good points. I am so sorry for the way I treated you on the 2 M20s. If I could do it over, I certainly would do it different. jack
You say I should move break away after I bowed out.

Nice defense Jack!

PM sent.

Last edited by Raimond; 2013-01-29 at 1:13pm.
Old 2013-01-29, 1:17pm
GLASS ADDICT

Quote:
But a court hears all sides and the jury decides...

Nice defense Jack!
Yes that is true,but this is just a thread in a forum and Judge Judy doesn't preside here.We just post what comments we have and we try not to judge.
most of us have fun watching others people rants on occasion but mainly we are here to share our love for glass not to judge,insult or bash anyone
Old 2013-01-29, 1:23pm

Quote:
Yes that is true,but this is just a thread in a forum and Judge Judy doesn't preside here.We just post what comments we have and we try not to judge.
most of us have fun watching others people rants on occasion but mainly we are here to share our love for glass not to judge,insult or bash anyone
Current customers=witnesses
Future customers=jury

Future customers need to hear all sides of a story to decide if they want to do business with a company.

Would I buy a concentrator from UO? Absolutely if I had the time to wait.

Last post from me unless invited back.

Last edited by Raimond; 2013-01-29 at 1:25pm.
Old 2013-01-29, 3:43pm

Quote:
Current customers=witnesses
Future customers=jury

Future customers need to hear all sides of a story to decide if they want to do business with a company.

Would I buy a concentrator from UO? Absolutely if I had the time to wait.

Last post from me unless invited back.

Thank you Buddy, anything you need in the future is os on me. I owe you in a way that only I can make right. Thanks for all your input.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-01-29, 4:06pm

all i know is, i've had nothing but good luck with my u/o units. and the mini15 he sent me (to do a test/review thread) was packaged better then my kiln...it was truly double boxxed and had no damage at all.
this 6lpm unit seems to put out about the same as the ex15's. i can't tell the difference in output between the two.
Old 2013-01-30, 6:24am

I don't have a dog in this fight (yet). I'm still running two ultra-used 5lpm oxycons I bought off of craigslist for 100$ each. BUT - I know one of these days they will wear out or I will want more oxy. When that day comes, I will be a member of the 'jury' as Raimond pointed out above. I will probably be MORE likely to buy from Jack simply because of the shrewish behavior exhibited by two women in the other post. They actually end up coming off a little emotionally unbalanced after the umpteenth long winded attack. Jeeze, just state your case and let it go already.

I mean, he's a very small businessman operating on a shoestring. He can't hire more people or keep a huge parts inventory. Get a grip people and understand that when you order, you'll get it when you get it. Just pay more $$ and order from someone else if you can't deal with those terms.
Old 2013-01-30, 7:39am
All Zeke, all the time

@Wowglass - I am a member of the jury and I would recommend you purchase from Jack with one caveat. I purchased an M20 for a great price with free shipping and it works great!! It was shipped well in 2 boxes, an outer and inner box with shipping peanuts in between. It was also well marked with fragile and this end up stickers. I have had no experience in Jack's troubleshooting skills as my M20 has had no issues.

My caveat is no secret if you have done any research on UO at all; shipping time. If you want the oxycon asap, look elsewhere (sorry Jack). If your time frame allows you to continue to use your existing oxycon or switch to tanked oxy until your new equipment arrives, don't think twice about ordering from Jack and just do it. Or even better yet, wait a few weeks for a sale or free shipping that most LE vendors seem to do throughout the year.
Old 2013-02-01, 5:42am
Flame On!

Having viewed the stories of countless people who struggled for months to get either the units they purchased or a refund from Unlimited Oxygen, I was determined to have a more timely resolution. I highly value both my time and money. I had a full refund in less than a business day. Call me crazy if ya wants to!!!!
Whatever gets the job done!

Old 2013-02-01, 7:31am

You know, Both of these threads had finally died down and there was no need for you to come back to both and start all this over again. You got your refund, just leave it alone already.

Old 2013-02-01, 9:10am

Quote:
Having viewed the stories of countless people who struggled for months to get either the units they purchased or a refund from Unlimited Oxygen, I was determined to have a more timely resolution. I highly value both my time and money. I had a full refund in less than a business day. Call me crazy if ya wants to!!!!
Whatever gets the job done!
I showed you a little respect by NOT posting in your thread, but you have shown you have no respect for others by coming into MY thread and post your sick vindictive attack even after your problem HAS BEEN RESOLVED!

I can NOT stand a bully and you NEVER came here to get things worked out, you came into the forum to trash Jack and his company's name. I am asking that you stay the HELL away from me or any thread I have posted in! Any further postings in my thread and I will report you for harassment. So go sell your crazy somewhere else.

I had the right to post MY REVIEW without a frackin rebuttal from the likes of you.

STAY OUT OF MY THREADS!

Old 2013-02-01, 9:26am

Quote:
I showed you a little respect by NOT posting in your thread, but you have shown you have no respect for others by coming into MY thread and post your sick vindictive attack even after your problem HAS BEEN RESOLVED!

I can NOT stand a bully and you NEVER came here to get things worked out, you came into the forum to trash Jack and his company's name. I am asking that you stay the HELL away from me or any thread I have posted in! Any further postings in my thread and I will report you for harassment. So go sell your crazy somewhere else.

I had the right to post MY REVIEW without a frackin rebuttal from the likes of you.

STAY OUT OF MY THREADS!
The refund was given because it was the right thing to do. No victory for the complaintant. She has to live without the M20! which means she will have to try and find a 10 lpm unit with 20 psi and a lifetime warranty, for 400.00 someplace else. Just because she would not wait for the best. Its ok. Someone else already has her unit, which was ready to ship when she posted her thread. Lets let it go. I wish to offer a thank you to all you guys who come to my defense. I am proud that we have made so many happy in this small community of Lampworkers. We are still making strides to catch up with our customers. I will offer FREE shipping to anyone who thinks the wait is too long.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-02-01, 9:38am

Glad that is resolved Jack.

A "No trespassing" sign in a public forum... Get out of my yard!

Priceless!

Last edited by Raimond; 2013-02-01 at 4:35pm.
Old 2013-02-01, 10:43am
GLASS ADDICT

Will someone please get a referee out here!!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
customer review, honest review, jack, positive, unlimited oxygen