Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2013-01-06, 3:41pm
professional gimme fiver

Default Kudos to Graceful Customs

I've purchased several tools from Graceful Customs, and I just want to say that they are fabulous. Well made, well balanced, and attractive. My Round About Masher has become a tool that I just couldn't live without! Thanks, Grace, for offering such high quality tools.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-01-06, 5:36pm

I just love all their tools. I own almost all of them! I could not do without them!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-01-06, 6:19pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

I have two of the disc shapers, one for regular and one for BHBs, I use them every day. One of the best tricks I've found is if I've encased a spacer and it's wonky and I use the mashers I can find *exactly* where the extra glass is and just pluck it off and remelt, it's saved I don't know how many beads.

Old 2013-01-07, 4:19pm

I have a couple of their tools too and they are great. Service was quick after purchase too.
Old 2013-01-07, 8:08pm
professional gimme fiver

Astrid, I know what you mean - I have the BHB disk shaper and I use it for a lot more than just making disks. They just feel good in my hand when I use them.

Old 2013-01-10, 8:10pm
Otter

Grace sells great tools I love mine.

Murrini for Sale

#R124
Old 2013-01-11, 12:06am

Love every tool I have purchased from them. They are sturdy, and easy to hold. I dont like flimsy tools.