Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-07-28, 4:41pm

Default Frit Page Updated

The
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
has been updated, and I've more than doubled the number of blends. Here's just a few I've added. When you're on the frit page, don't forget to click on the frit picture to see a larger more detailed picture of the blend.
Thanks for stopping by...
-Donna

Green Tea

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Attacus

Beach House

Crayons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2014-07-28, 6:23pm

Some really pretty blends, Donna. Are there any pictures of them on beads or descriptions that mention whether they are reactive or not?

Georgia
Old 2014-07-28, 6:26pm

All my frit is 96 coe, and not reactive. I don't have any beads (guess I need to do that though)

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2014-07-29, 3:56pm

Thanks. So, sounds like what you see is what you get. Now I need to go back and look again!

Georgia