Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-05-19, 7:41pm
Addicted to Glass.

Thumbs up Another abr rave!!!

What can I say about ABR Imagery and my rep Cody… Perfection? I don’t think I could find the right words to describe my experience with them.

To me this was my largest order of glass (the first of many orders I hope). I don’t know if this was “small” or “large” for ABR, but they treated me like I was their only customer.

The packages were shipped the SAME DAY that I called and talked to Cody on the phone. But my experience with them started before that order. I had asked many questions for a few weeks and they were more than helpful when they really didn’t have to be.

These packages could have been dropped off a 10-story building and nothing would have happened.

The prices were the best around (and then some).

What more could I ask for… ABR is a company that I believe really does “care” about their customers. It’s a cliché that gets thrown around too much, but I believe that in this case it is very fitting.

Thank you ABR!

I can’t wait to stop by at Bead and Button!

--Mike

(BTW… I would HIGHLY recommend ordering from them (if you couldn’t tell)).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-05-20, 7:48am

Thanks so much! We got a new packer a few months ago, and he has been great. Not the first comment on how good the packaging has been lately. I'll pass it along to him.

Cody and Ross will be at Bead and Button, while I'm at GAS in Louisville. So do make sure to stop by and see them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-06-04, 7:51am

bead and button we will be at booth 909+911

looking forward to seeing you there!!!

if anyone needs an order delivered to the show the last day to order for delivery is tuesday 6-8-2010

thanks
ross

Old 2010-06-08, 5:39am

bead and button this weekend!!!! see you there!

Old 2010-06-08, 6:03am
Life is good

I couldn't agree more Mike. I have placed two orders and the service was above and beyond any that I have received from any company. And, yes, there packing was amazing. I also got the bead release and it if great. Have fun at B$B.

Old 2010-06-09, 5:00am

thanks !!!!!!!!!