No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-04-09, 6:27pm
Sheila Davis Designs

Default New Show in Fresno!

As some of you may know, my niece and sister-in-law own Bead Artistry in Fresno, California. I am proud to announce they are putting on a show!
Here's the email I just recieved (minus all the pretty banner lettering)

Greetings from Bead Artistry,

We are so excited to share a new opportunity with you! We have embarked on an adventure which we are sure you will be interested in. Bead Artistry presents the Heart of California Bead and Adornment Expo! This is a whole new show dedicated to creative beadwork and wearable art. The Expo will be held September 22 and 23, 2012, at the Ramada Inn, Fresno, California. Fresno is located in the heart of California and what better place to have a unique and outstanding event. The Central San Joaquin Valley has a population of well over one million people. We are fortunate to have an active bead society, a fiber arts guild, as well as a thriving artisan community.

We will be advertising for this Expo in Bead Style Magazine, Bead and Button Magazine, the Fresno Bee and other media sources.

Attached below is a link to a Space Rental Agreement with prices included. There are additional odd size spaces available other than those listed on the Agreement. Contact us to discuss these spaces. The Ramada Inn is offering special rates for this event. Room rates are $78 per night, plus tax. Ask for the BEAD12 special.

We certainly hope that you can join us for this new and exciting event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Penny Harrell and Stephanie Harrell

Heart of California Bead and Adornment Expo

Bead Artistry

2059 W. Bullard Ave., Fresno, CA 93711

Phone - (559) 435-6605

Fax - (559) 435-6643

Heart of California Space Rental Agreement

They are going to put up a Facebook Fanpage too. I'll keep you posted on any updates. I got my table!
Tables are $300.00 for a 6' and $350.00 for an 8'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sheila D.; 2012-04-09 at 6:39pm. Reason: More info
Old 2012-04-10, 7:37pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Oh dang! It's the same weekend as my Hawaii show. I was actually trying to figure how I could pull it off.

If they decide to do it again at a time not in September, November or March... I would actually consider it! Good luck to everyone!

Old 2012-04-10, 8:11pm
Sheila Davis Designs

Oh darn Donna! Maybe I can talk them into doing one in the spring too!

Old 2012-04-10, 8:24pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yes! That would be a great idea! =)

Old 2012-05-21, 8:24pm
Sheila Davis Designs

Update...here's a Facebook Fanpage they put together. Please share! Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heart...08672535834104

Old 2012-05-21, 8:45pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yay! I liked their page!

Old 2012-05-21, 9:49pm

Well, I can't be at the show but I will definitely check out their store when I'm in Fresno on Friday!

Old 2012-05-23, 10:42am
Sheila Davis Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denielle View Post
Well, I can't be at the show but I will definitely check out their store when I'm in Fresno on Friday!
Cool! be sure to let them know we are lampwork peeps.

Old 2012-05-24, 9:58am

Will do! Leaving for the airport right now

Old 2012-05-24, 10:46am
Glass Addict

Funny!! Fresno is my home town and my mom is a member of the Fiber Arts Guild

I don't have anything going on in September... maybe I'll do this show and spend some time with my folks when I'm there. Are you attending the show Sheila??

Old 2012-05-28, 8:23am
Sheila Davis Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilegoddess View Post
Funny!! Fresno is my home town and my mom is a member of the Fiber Arts Guild

I don't have anything going on in September... maybe I'll do this show and spend some time with my folks when I'm there. Are you attending the show Sheila??
Yes!! I'm going..that would be awesome if you could come Joy!

Old 2012-05-29, 7:39am

Sheila, I met your family this weekend and they are so nice! They treated me like a long lost friend and I love their store. I wish I could have spent more time there browsing. Joy, Fresno seems like a great place to be! My daughters were fascinated by all of the Dr. Seuss-like, tall cypress trees that we only saw in Fresno

Old 2012-05-29, 8:21am
Sheila Davis Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denielle View Post
Sheila, I met your family this weekend and they are so nice! They treated me like a long lost friend and I love their store. I wish I could have spent more time there browsing. Joy, Fresno seems like a great place to be! My daughters were fascinated by all of the Dr. Seuss-like, tall cypress trees that we only saw in Fresno
I'm so glad you went! I just love their store and they are so much fun. Can't wait to go down in September.

Old 2012-06-23, 7:39pm
Sheila Davis Designs

This show is filling up fast with artists like KLEW and C-Koop and more! If you're thinking about doing it, sign up!
https://www.facebook.com/stonedesign...forniaBeadExpo